Home Alone (Christmas Special)

A/N: Sorry it's late...

Quinn: Hey, guys! Welcome to our Christmas Party!

[Camera pans out to show George Washington's living room beautifully decorated for Christmas. There are lights, garland, wreaths, and a gorgeous Christmas tree in the corner by the fireplace. Everyone's in pajamas or sweaters]

Laurens: *wearing a turtle onesie and chugging eggnog* Merry Crimuss!

Hamilton: Laurens at this rate you're gonna need a designated driver to take you home. And it's not gonna me.

Laurens: LEEDLE LEEDLE LEEDLE LEE! 

Quinn: So... I see that Eliza's not here. *smiles* Care to tell everyone where she is, Alex?

Hamilton: *beams* She's at the hospital. I'm going to join her as soon as this episode's over.

Quinn: The baby's on its way, everyone!

All: *cheer*

Quinn: Okay, so we're gonna do our reaction, and then our Secret Santa. We asked you readers to pick what we would react to, and you chose the movie Home Alone! 

Herc: Sounds boring.

Quinn: It's a classic Christmas movie! And trust me, Herc, you're gonna LOVE the end. *turns on the movie*

Peggy: Those kids are such jerks to Kevin!

Samuel: Eep! 

Hamilton: Are you eep-ing about the tarantula or the salt murderer guy?

Samuel: *clears throat and smoothens his shirt all casual-like* That's, um, personal information.

Herc: Dork.

Quinn: Guys! Where's your Christmas spirit?

Herc: Sorry. *puts on Santa hat* Dork.

Angelica: I mean, I can kinda see where Kevin's siblings are coming from... Kevin's kind of a brat.

Peggy: Hey, it's not easy being the youngest! I'm with you, Kevin. *thumps her chest with her fist*

Laurens: Ha! Look at 'em run!

Laff: Zey forgot Kevin!

Jefferson: Wow, parents of the year right there. 

Madison: Does this movie end with them getting arrested?

Samuel: Oh dear! But- but they're going to go back for him, right?

Herc: Then the movie wouldn't be called Home Alone, genius!

Samuel: *inhales sharply through his nose* You know, I will not tolerate your rudeness any longer!

Hamilton: Sam shut up, I'm trying to watch a movie.

Samuel: *crosses arms and glowers*

[Timeskip]

Peggy: Yeah, Kevin, don't let those idiots rob your house!

Herc: Oh-ho-ho...this is gonna be good...

Samuel: I can't watch! *covers eyes and peeks through fingers*

All: *hysterically laughing and cheering as the wet bandits get beaten up*

Peggy: Here it comes... [they get hit with the paint cans] OH!!!