Laurgelica, Kingsbury, and Wamilton (Valentines' Day Special, Part 1)

Quinn: Hey guys!

Laurens: Hello!

Burr: Good afternoon.

Quinn: Welcome to our Valentines' Day party!

[Establishing shot of the Washingtons' living room. It's decked out in red and pink hearts with sweets on the coffee table]

Quinn: Everyone's giving each other their valentines.

Hamilton: *presents Eliza with flowers with a little note attached from behind his back* For you, my love. Will you be my valentine again this year?

Eliza: Aww, Alexander, of course! *takes the flowers and kisses him*

Philip: Here, Mama, I made you a valentine. *gives valentine*

Eliza: Ohhhh, thank you, my sweet boy! *kisses his head* I'll treasure it always.

Hamilton: Thanks, son, I had her in my hand for all of two seconds, and then you had to come upstage me.

Philip: *frowns* Oh... I'm sorry, Daddy!

Hamilton: *chuckles* I'm just kidding. *ruffles hair* Did you make any more?

Philip: I made one for aunt Angelica, one for aunt Peggy, and one for Theo.

Hamilton: *blinks* Theo?

Philip: Yeah, do you think she'll like it?

Hamilton: Uh... *looks over at the Burr's and sighs* Yeah, I'm sure she'll love it.

Philip: *smiles* Cool! *runs off*

Hamilton: *watches him and shakes his head*

Eliza: *rubs his arm* Let him have this. It's Valentine's Day.

[Cut to the Burr's]

Burr: Happy Valentines' Day, my Theodosia. *gives her a heart shaped box of chocolates*

Theodosia: *playfully rolls eyes* Always the sap, aren't you? But chocolate is the way to my heart...

Burr: *smiles playfully back* It's gotten me this far.

Theodosia: *kisses him*

Theo: Did you get me anything, Papa?

Theodosia: *laughs* You are your mother's daughter...

Burr: Did you think I forgot you? *clips necklace around her neck*

Theo: Wow... thanks, Papa!

Burr: Happy Valentine's Day, my angel. *hugs and kisses cheek*

Philip: *taps Theo's back* Happy Valentine's Day, Theo! I made this for you! *gives valentine*

Theo: Thanks, Philip! I made you one too! *gives* My papa got this for me. *shows necklace* Isn't it pretty?

Philip: It's beautiful!

Burr: *watching with disapproval*

Theodosia: *makes eye contact with Eliza from across the room* *jerks head towards Burr and rolls her eyes*

Eliza: *laughs and nods*

Quinn: *whispers to the camera* Even Mrs. Washington is here today. General George has been spending the whole time with her, look- *motions for the camera to look towards the window, where the Washingtons are holding hands and gazing out the window* They're so cute!!