10K Spectacular! (Part 1)

[A/N: This either going to be a 2 parter or a 3 parter.]

Quinn: WHAT'S UP EVERYBODY?!

Jefferson: Quinn we're all right here why are you screaming.

Quinn: Because this is a very special episode of Hamilton Reacts to Stuff!

Laurens: It's the one with the turtle petting zoo?

Hamilton: It's the one where we blast Jefferson out of a cannon!

King George: It's the one where I take over as the host. I'm honored.

Quinn: No, guys! This show hit ten thousand reads!

All: *silence*

Peggy: Ten...

Angelica: Thousand?

Quinn: That's right! Actually, at the time of recording, we're at exactly 11,705 reads!

Herc: Holy [bleep!]

Eliza: *smacks with tiny handbag*

Herc: Ow! Hey, way to ruin the moment!

Quinn: We've come a long way since the first episode. We've made some new friends, some new annoyances...

Everyone: *looks at King George*

King George: Paint a portrait. It will last longer. *tosses curls*

Quinn: Welcomed two babies...had hook ups and break ups and rumors and fights and all kinds of drama! And we've had a lot of fun, too!

Laff: *smiles* We've had quite a run.

All: *about to start shuddering*

Hamilton: A bunch of good friends and cool people. We really get the job done.

Everyone: *relaxes, looks around in confusion*

Laurens: ...What was that?

Quinn: Anyway, to celebrate this amazing milestone, we're going to be answering questions from the readers!

Eliza: Oh, that sounds like fun!

Quinn: Mm-hm! Thanks to everyone who sent questions in. You guys are so funny and creative, I hope you know that. I got so excited every time I saw a new question, and I was never disappointed. Now, let's get started! The first question is from Kirimilliganhadlen:

 Now, let's get started! The first question is from Kirimilliganhadlen:

Philip: Captain America? *looks at Theo and grins in excitement*

Hamilton: *rolls eyes* Oh no. Another superhero movie for them to obsess over.