Jeggy (Valentine's Day Special, Part 4)

[PREQUEL]

[PARLOR, MOUNT VERNON]

[ENTER ANGELICA]

Angelica: *wearing a cat onesie* You were right, John. This is comfortable. 

Laurens: *wearing a turtle onesie* I told you! 

[ENTER ELIZA]

Eliza: *wearing a blue cat onesie* I love this! It's so warm and adorable!

Angelica: Where's Peggy?

Peggy: *slides in Michael Jackson style wearing a unicorn onesie*

Eliza: Peggy! We were supposed to be cats!

Peggy: *moonwalks* Peggy's gotta shine. 

Angelica: *rolls eyes* She always does this. Remember at Halloween, when we were going to be Huey, Dewey, and Lewie? She was Mickey Mouse. 

Eliza: How could I forget? She wore bright yellow tap dancing shoes, a sparkly leotard... and ears. 

Peggy: *smirks* I do what I want. Just ask John, he has to put up with me all the time.

Laurens: *laughs* That's true!

Angelica: Well, you look cute anyway, Peggy. I probably look ridiculous.

Laurens: Naw, you still look amazing. 

Angelica: *smirks* You're cute, turtle boy. *pecks him on the cheek*

Laurens: *blushes like crazy*

Peggy: *stiffens* Angie? Can I speak with you for a minute?

Angelica: Of course. *goes upstairs with her* Something wrong, sister?

Peggy: Yes, something's wrong. You're playing him!

Angelica: What are you talking about?

Peggy: John's... naive. He thinks everything's fine, when I know better. He's just your next conquest!

Angelica: *smirks* You think so little of me?

Peggy: *stands on her tiptoes, stretching to reach her sister's height* I know what's true. He's my best friend, and I'm not gonna let you break his heart. If you have to date him, be nothing but good to him. Hear me?

Angelica: *raises eyebrows* Loud and clear. Anything else you want to talk about, sister?

Peggy: *rests her feet back* No. That's it. 

[PEGGY EXITS]

[Short timeskip]

Quinn: Hey guys! We're back with the finale of our Valentine's Day special!

Hamilton: Geez, this sure has been a long party! It feels like way after Valentine's Day already!

Quinn: Heh. Yeah... anyway, it's late, and we're all tired, so we changed into some more comfy clothes. *Wearing the Stitch onesie I have in real life* How does everyone like their onesies?

Hamilton: *In a lion onesie* You know, I wasn't sure about this at first, but it's actually really comfortable!

Herc: *in a horse onesie* I've never felt so alive*

Laff: *in a corgi onesie* *laughs* I think I agree with you!

Jefferson: *wearing a brown bear onesie* I feel ridiculous.