Tuck Everlasting, Marco Polo, and Poppy (Summer Special, Part 2)

A/N: Contains Tuck Everlasting spoilers. 

Quinn: Hello, hello, hello! Welcome to another episode of Hamilton Reacts to Stuff! We're all still here at Camp Glitter- say hi, everyone!

Everyone: *half hearted groan*

Angelica: Someone thought it would be funny to run into our cabin in the middle of the night and scream, "RAT!" 

Susan: *quickly jerks head up from Maria's shoulder and opens her eyes, whimpering* 

Maria: Shhhh, it's okay, Susan. *rocks her gently* 

Peggy: We all ran out of the cabin in some kinda panic only to find that idiot dabbing on us. 

Samuel: I am so sorry, Miss Schuyler. If I had known my teammate was planning that, I would have stopped him. 

Laurens: We all would have. I don't understand why you guys had to get back at everybody... 

Angelica: *smirks* You ruin our beauty sleep, we ruin yours.

Laurens: But we had nothing to do with it! Why did you have to come into our cabin screaming and banging pots? 

King George: *sitting in a lawn chair wearing his Union Jack shirt, holding Hamster* Yes, you could have thrown perpetrator in the lake or something and left the rest of us alone! If I wasn't so tired, I'd sentence you to beheading. I'll do it when we get back home. 

Laurens: Now we're all gonna be tired for today's challenge.

Angelica: Well, that makes it even, then. 

Quinn: And Herc will probably be the most tired of all. He's been in the Timeout Chair since two in the morning. Ah, here he comes now! 

[ENTER HERC]

Quinn: Hello, Herc. Feeling good about what you did?

Herc: *chuckles drowsily* Worth it.

Everyone: *about two seconds away from murdering him*

Quinn: Hey, guys, it's okay! We're gonna start with a reaction, so that'll give everyone time to really wake up and feel good for today's challenge. Our first react was requested to us by BiBroadway:

 Our first react was requested to us by BiBroadway:

Quinn: Thanks for the request, Keira! So, Tuck Everlasting is a musical about an eleven-year-old who falls in love with an immortal seventeen-year-old and has the opportunity to drink spiked water and become immortal too.

Hamilton: WHAT- 

Eliza: *protectively hugs Philip and glares at Quinn*

Quinn: I'm joking, I'm joking! I mean, that's what happens, but it's actually a nice story.