Stranger Things

A/N: This episode is only gonna cover seasons 1 and 2. No season 3 spoilers from me... and none from you guys either! The Bad Men will come to get us if we ruin it for anybody. ;)

Quinn: Hey guys! We're back with another episode of Hamilton Reacts to Stuff! Say hi, Dork Squad!

Hamilton: Good morning, everyone!

Eliza: We're glad you're here!

Quinn: Today's react is something special for me. We're gonna be watching Stranger Things!

Angelica: Is that a movie?

Quinn: No, it's a TV show. It's my favorite!

Burr: That show should be called, "What Happens When Alexander and His Friends Get Together." That's pretty strange.

Hamilton: Hey, that is untrue, and we resent that.

Burr: Oh? So what, then, would you call it when the four of you are faceplanting into hard wood as you try to jump over a picnic table?

Hamilton: Stupid, not strange. And it was all because of something Herc said.

Herc: I'm telling you, if you get the right jump, it is possible.

Quinn: ...Well, okay. But this show isn't about jumping over tables. It's a mystery and a thriller with a retro flair!

Peggy: What's a "retro?"

Quinn: Oh, yeah, I guess you guys wouldn't really know about the 80's. Well, it was a time kind of like this one, except the technology was trash and everyone dressed really weirdly. Oh, and kids liked to ride bikes and socialize instead of playing on their phones.

King George: Ew.

Quinn: Yeah, but it has a charm to it, you'll see. So, let's get started!

[ENTER THEO, PHILIP AND SUSAN]

Theo: *runs in wearing her Captain Marvel costume she got for her birthday, along with her new earrings* We finally landed on the alien planet. Can you scan it, Nick?

Philip: *wearing his dad's leather jacket and a paper eye patch taped to his face, dressing like Nick Fury* For the last time, it's Fury, not Nick. *holds up a calculator and pretends to scan the room, making his own sound effects* Bewwwww beep-beep-beep. Looks like bad guys.

Susan: *crawling around on all fours, holding Theo's Goose plushie* Meow! Meow!

Philip: Goose, quiet! The bad guys'll here you!

Susan: *whispers* Meow! *paws at Philip's leg*

Quinn: Uh, guys? This show we're gonna be watching is pretty scary, so you guys are gonna be going to stay with a babysitter.

Philip: We can watch it! I won't be scared!

Theo: We're too old for babysitters, Quinn.

Patton: Even me?

[ENTER PATTON]

Philip and Theo: *suppress a sigh*

Susan: *beams and runs over to Patton for a hug*

Patton: Suzie! I missed you! *hugs Susan*

Eliza: Oh, Philip, say hi to Patton!

Patton: *looks up and sees they're less than thrilled* Aw, are you guys gettin' too old for your pal Patton?