The Greatest Showman

Quinn: Eyyyyyyyyo! Welcome back to Hamilton Reacts to Stuff! I'm Quinn, and these guys need no introduction.

Herc: KNOCK US DOWN, WE WILL GET THE F-

Every responsible or at least semi-responsible person in the room: *tackles Herc*

Quinn: *ignoring the chaos behind her* Today we'll be reacting to something I think our readers will really enjoy. We're going to watch The Greatest Showman!

Burr: Oh, Theo loves that movie!

Theo: It's the best movie ever! 

Philip: Me and Theo have watched it, like, a hundred times.

Theo: Actually, it was probably only five or six. 

Hamilton: Huh. So we're reacting to something you kids know better than we do.

Philip and Theo: *exchange wide-eyed glances*

Theo: That's right!

Philip: *smirks proudly* We're the bosses today.

Theo: You guys are gonna have to do whatever we say. 

Burr: *chuckles* You're funny.

Theo: No, I'm being serious. 

Philip: Yeah, you guys haven't even seen The Greatest Showman, and we've seen it five or six times. *gives Theo a teasing look* We're in charge. 

Hamilton: Alright, Philip, that's enough.

Quinn: Actually, that's not a bad idea.

Hamilton: *gapes at her* Wait, what-

Quinn: Philip, Theo, how'd you two like to host this episode of Hamilton Reacts to Stuff?

Philip and Theo: *grin at each other*

Philip: Let's do it!

King George: Excuse me, I will not be taking orders from these infants.

Theo: Infants? We're both nine! Not even Susan is an infant!

Susan: *pops head up at the sound of her name*

Theo: And you can help us with the hosting stuff, Susan.

Susan: *smiles*

Philip: Yeah, we're not babies. We're your bosses, so you'd better sit down and put on your listening ears, or we'll be taking away that crown of yours!

King George: *deep gasp of outrage* Who raised you?!

Everyone: *looks at Alexander* 

Hamilton: Why do I always get the blame when he messes up, and she always get the credit when he does something great or adorable?

Eliza: *smiles at, playfully triumphant*  I have nine long hours in the delivery room on my side.

Hamilton: *goes to say something, but realizes he's got nothing and falls silent*

Theo: Yeah, we're gonna punish anyone who's mean or complains too much. We're looking at you, King George, Mr. Jefferson, and Philip's dad! 

Jefferson: *raises eyebrows, stunned and slightly amused* Yes, ma'am. 

Hamilton: I'm just being attacked from all sides today...