Wattpad Update! (Short one)

Quinn: Hey, guys! I had an idea for a short reaction because it's something very relevant to everyone here. The Wattpad mobile update!

Madison: Most of the words in that last sentence were gibberish to me...

Quinn: The Wattpad app got an update, so I thought we'd check it out.

Samuel: What's an app again?

Hamilton: Sam, you're so dumb. *turns to Quinn and whispers* This "Wattpad" thing... that's where people our watching our show, right?

Quinn: Yep.

Hamilton: But, Quinn, why would we care? It's not like we're doing any of the Wattpad stuff, we'll never see this "update"-

Quinn: *holds phone up to*

Hamilton: MY EYES!!! *falls backwards*

Laurens: *covering eyes* So... bright... *grimacing sounds*

Peggy: Ooh, pretty... okay, ow. *looks away*

Burr: *scrolling through the app on Quinn's phone* It's not so bad.

Hamilton: Oh, of course, Burr, you just have to prove you're better than the rest of us! 

Angelica: Or he's proving that he's colorblind. 

[ENTER JEFFERSON]

Jefferson: What inanity is dribbling out of your mouths this time?

Hamilton: HEY JEFFERSON! *shines phone in face*

Jefferson: Hamilton, I don't wanna play your ridiculous games... *smoke is coming out of his eyes* I CAN'T SEE! *runs around in a panic until jumps out the same window as before* 

Quinn: *reading on phone* Okay, so apparently, the bright new colors match the new logo, which is supposed to symbolize the dynamic, ever-changing energy of stories.

Hamilton: Huh... okay, that's kinda neat. 

Quinn: And the new slogan is "Wattpad: Where Stories Live."

Eliza: I like that! "Where Stories Live."

Samuel: I kind of like it!

Theo: Yeah, it's pretty!

Quinn: So, I think we're gonna stop it here. I just wanted you guys to hear what we had to say about the update. We'll see you next week! Say bye, guys!

Eliza: See you next time!

Theo: Bye, everyone!

Jefferson: *from outside the window* CAN SOMEBODY GIVE ME SOME EYE DROPS?!?!