Marvel

SPOILER WARNING: The Avengers movies including Endgame will be discussed in this chapter. I'm going to try and keep it vague, but if you aren't caught up and don't want to risk getting spoiled, please come back to this chapter after you've gotten caught up. You have been warned. 

Quinn: Hello, everybody! We're back with another episode of Hamilton Reacts to Stuff! Say hello, everyone!

Hamilton: Good morning!

Laurens: Yo, what's up, guys?!

Madison: *looks up from his book and then lowers his head again*

Maria: *smiles* Good morning, everyone.

Quinn: So today, we've got a request from Hibiscus_flower

Laurens: YEAAAAAAAAAH MARVEL!!!

Philip: *from the other room* Is it time, Mama?

Eliza: *laughs* Yes, Philip. Let's see you.

[ENTER PHILIP]

Philip: *runs in dressed like Black Panther* 

Eliza: Aww, you look adorable, love.

Philip: *annoyed* Mommmmm, I'm not adorable! 

Eliza: *trying to suppress her smile* Oh, yes, of course. Sorry, dear. 

Quinn: Lookin' good, Pip! Great costume choice!

Philip: *beams proudly*

Burr: Alright, Theodosia. Let's see you.

Theo: *from the other room* Papa, I told you! I'm not Theo today, remember?

Burr: *smiles* Oh, right. Come on in, Shuri.

[ENTER THEO]

Theo: *runs in dressed like Shuri* 

Quinn: These two were very excited for this. As am I! *takes off hoodie to reveal a black t-shirt that says "More Than A Fan" with the A as the Avengers logo* 

Theo and Philip: *pump fists into the air, grinning* WAKANDA FOREVER!

Hamilton: So we're reacting to Marvel, huh? Which movies are we reacting to?

Philip: We should watch Black Panther.

Shuri: And Captain Marvel.

Philip: Ooh! And the Captain America movies!

Quinn: Guys, as much as I would love to watch all of those movies, we unfortunately don't have that kind of time. So we're going to keep thing simple and watch the Avengers series.