Chapter 7 (The Anonymous Foe)

I felt multiple kisses all over my face until I opened my eyes. I saw her beautiful face.
"Hey babe, wake up the gang is about to move on. Let's go" Debby said. After 10 minutes Debby and I caught up with the rest.
"Hey love birds how was your night" Ricky chuckled. I punched him in the arm and he groaned in pain.

By noon we were deep into the desert as the wind started getting stronger and stronger. Charlie was still feeling dizzy after he passed out so Marcus asked Lily and Amanda to help him out. Curtis also developed this thing of constantly passing out since last night.

"We don't talk a lot, why do you think is that?" Tessa asked me.
"Well maybe it's because you don't make any time for me" I answered with a smirk. She just rolled her eyes and laughed.
"I'm really worried" she said.
"Worried about what?"
"My dad. He hasn't been himself lately. I think he's infected, badly infected"
"Infected by what?"
"Oh my god Jacks you and all these questions" she laughed.
"Hey, come on I'm a very curious person can you blame me?" I laughed back. The weirdest thing happened next.
"Is that a ship?" Lily asked. It certainly was. A shipwreck in the middle of the desert. Ricky told everyone to crash at the ship and we all agreed.

We were all having a blast telling each other stories from all our pasts.
Drew and Jared were cuddling like crazy. I started to have that feeling of wanting to go home. I just miss my parents like crazy and all the spots where I used to chill with my nerd friends in the famous subdivision of Blarrington Park. After awhile everything went silent. I looked at everybody. From Ricky to Marcus all the way to the twins but I avoided eye contact with Erica. I was so done with her. She could be a real bitch sometimes. An explosion occured just outside the ship.
"I'll go check it out" Dyrek said. Yeah sure trust the new recruits they know everything. As soon as Dyrek left the room he screamed.
Everyone was starting to get scared including me.
"Split up" I whispered to them
"Are you crazy that's a very dumb idea" Amanda told me.
"Well do you have a better idea?" I asked her again. Men wearing military outfits entered the room.
The gang ran out the back entrance. As one of the men knocked Bobby out.
Sasha wanted to go back for him but I pulled her back with me. Before I could leave the room with Sasha the gang came running back in.
"They surrounding us!" Ricky shouted. Not long after that sleeping gas was soon thrown into the room and everything went pitch black.