Chapter 20 (The Demon's Den)

Jackson's point of view

1 day ago

"Are you going to be ok?" I asked Debby. She held my hand and assured me that she was strong enough to take care of herself. I believed her.
"I know you are" I said while kissing her. It was time to enter the tunnel which was also known as the Demon's Den. This is the riskiest thing we could have ever done.
"Looks like we stuck with Erica" Ricky whispered in disgust.
"Even Drew was better when she was in high school" I chuckled.
"It's for the best that Debby and Erica are separated, we don't want another fight while the demons attack"  Lily said. Charlie turned on his flashlight and others soon joined. It was really dark in here and we had to find the crystal fast.
We've been walking for hours but no signs of any demons.

"What on earth is going, are we even in the right cave?" Tessa asked us. Something did seem strange. Why haven't we run into any demons yet. Do they leave their home unprotected.
"Let's turn back" Lily said before Ricky held her.
"What why?" he asked her.
"Because it could be a trap. They're probably waiting for the right time to strike" she answered.
"There's no such. The demons are nowhere to be found so I say we collect the crystal and we get the hell out of here" he responds. While they are arguing, Dyrek and Erica start hearing something.
"Guys" Erica calls. Ricky and Lily ignore her.
"Guys" she calls again. They still continue fighting.
"Guys" she begins to raise her voice.
"What?" They say in sync. I couldn't help but find it cute.
"Do you hear that?" Erica asks listening to a faint sound from a distance.
"Yeah what is that?" I ask her.
"That's music" Dyrek smiles. The group starts running to the sound of music. A door was seen in the tunnel with a bouncer standing in front of it.
Isn't this supposed to be the demon's den. I don't understand why there's a party happening in an area like this.
Before we could enter the bouncer blocked out path.
"The only way to enter is to drink this" the bouncer says while holding up a large bottle of alcohol. Each of us had a sip before going inside. It was a club. This entire place felt clustered. No space to move pass the crownd and the sound of loud music destroying my ear drums. Every single person here was sweating as if they've been partying for hours. The lights reflecting of the discoball started becoming too bright for me to see and this feeling made me feel nauseous. The people in this club were seriously drunk and so was I. Maybe everyone who drank that bottle before coming in got high as fuck.