Chapter 21 (Jackson and Tessa)

I tried finding my way around this club but I felt that I was repeatedly waking in a circle. I had no idea what I was doing. I laughed at myself. Not long after that I ran into a drunk but still beautiful Tessa Williams. No no Jackson you can't be thinking like that. You're in a very committed relationship with Debby. I looked around the club to see where the other's were. I saw Erica chilling at the bar alone drinking bottle after bottle. She was going to have a huge hangover in the morning.

Curtis's daughter was a thing of beauty. She always had this thing of tucking her brunette hair behind her ear. I never imagined myself becoming friends with her. Yeah I may be dating Debby but Tessa has been there for me ever since we've arrived to paradise. She's one of my closest friends. Her perfect smile forever brightening my day. But didn't Debby use to make me feel like that? Yeah she did.
"Do you wanna dance?" Tessa asks me. No I wouldn't, Jackson say no.
"Yes I'd love to" I blurted out. I'm such an idiot. Tessa grabbed my hand and walked me to the crowded dance floor. While we were walking, I turned my head and saw Ricky taking of his shirt. He and Lily had an
R-rated make out session. Nobody cared anyways. We were all drunk. Once we got to the dance floor Tessa directed both my hands to her ass. I had that urge to start squeezing it. The lights and the music were completely in sync.
"Make love to me Jackson Harrison" she whispered in my ear. Did I hear her correctly. Did she just say I must have intercourse with her. I felt her breath hit the bottom of my neck and it made me go crazy. My thoughts on Debby were dissapearing and there was nothing I could do about it.

We were so close. In fact, Tessa comfortably leaned her ahead against my chest and closed her eyes, listening to the the song that was playing and the steadiness of my heartbeat. I could honestly stay like this forever. It was like we were the only ones in the room, in the universe. Everyone else had dissapeared and all that we could see was each other. Tessa pulled her head away from my chest to look up at me. We gazed into each other's eyes as the song played. Our foreheads touching as the romance and atmosphere around us intensified. I moved my hand from her round and firm butt to her waist and my breath on her neck making her heartbeat go crazy. After a few seconds my fingers were on her dress and she could feel that it was my attempt to remove it.
"Nope sweetie, not yet" she stopped me. Tessa slowly took me upstairs. Once we reached our destination. She kissed me passionately, this time not holding back. I returned the kiss and closed my eyes wanting to enjoy the moment. When I opened them, I saw myself kissing Debby.
"Jacks" Debby whispered my name. I couldn't believe what I saw. I blinked my eyes repeatedly and saw Tessa again. All of this was too much for me to process. I lost my balance and hit my head hard after I fell.
"Jackson!" Tessa calls as she tried to help me out. Everything after that went pitch black.