Chapter 12 (Consultations)

Debby's point of view

Kholi told us that the only way to join the Chatari and enter the mountain was to obtain two special crystals. These crystals have the power to open the portal that will lead us back to reality. They are called The Sitrix Keys. One was located in Azmonia which was a very dangerous place to go to because we know nothing about it and that's where the Savages come from. The other Key was in the most dangerous place of them all. The home of the demons. The secret underground tunnels that were as large as the whole desert.

So turns out that Kholi's plan had something to do with the gang splitting up. My group which included  Marcus, Frankie, Sasha, Ben, Drew, Jared and Curtis had to obtain the crystal located in Azmonia meaning we'd have to face the savages again. Including that asshole Briggs.

"Are you going to be ok?" Jackson asked me. I held his hand and assured him that I was strong enough to take care of myself.
"I know you are" he said while kissing me. Turns out one of the entrances of the underground tunnels were right here in Kholi's warehouse. Jackson's group entered the tunnels as we went on our own trip to Azmonia City.

I starred at Ben for a second. It must be difficult for him. I don't know how I would have felt if I saw someone kill my own brother in front of me. Let alone my twin brother.
"Hey Ben are you ok?" I asked him.
"No how could I be ok. My brother died in front of me. I feel like I lost a part of myself" Ben started sobbing. I hugged him very tightly.
"So what you gonna do when you see Briggs?" Marcus asked him.
"I'm gonna hurt him like he hurt me. Break both his arms and legs and then tell him to apologize for shooting Oliver before I finish him off myself" Ben spoke with such anger and hatred. I couldn't say anything else because I was processing all this information.
"You know that's not going to bring Oliver Back" Marcus told him.
"I don't care it's gonna help me" Ben wiped his tears.
"Hello did you guys forget about Sasha. I mean she also lost Bobby" Drew whispered.
How could I forget about Sasha. I ran to her.
"Hey I'm sorry for your loss I..."
"Know what it feels like?" she interrupted me.
"It's p..."
"Part of God's plan?" she interrupted yet again.
"Look Debby I know you're trying to help but someone you love disappearing is completely different from someone you love dying" Sasha said with a very depressed tone. She walked away from me.
I guess she needed some time to herself.
"She'll come around" Drew said while hugging me. I smiled.
"Thanks Bestie. Tell me do you miss high school?" I asked her.
"Yeah I miss it a lot it was really fun" she answered.
"Things were so much simpler back then"
"Yeah and trust me Debz things will be simple again"