Chapter 9 (Erica's Secret)

Erica's point of view

There he was. Oliver laying on this ratchet sand in this god forsaken desert with a large hole in his forehead. I still can't believe that this actually happened. It's all Debby's fault. The hatred that I have for her as exceptionally exeeded my limits.
"Nooooooo you son of a bitch!" Ben screamed. He ran to his dead twin and held him in his arms.
"Briggs I'm gonna kill you!" Ben cried out while wiping his tears.

It was painful to watch. This is exactly like the supreme adventure of dimensions all over again.
"Come in Briggs are you there" a man asked over Briggs' walkie talkie.
"I'm here Gerald what's your status?" Briggs asked.
"The Chatari are attacking us again"
"Hold on I'm on my way back" Briggs responded.
"We just found out on our raders that there's a giant sand storm heading your way" Gerald responded.
"How long and until it arrives?"
"Honestly I can't tell"
"Any other news?" Briggs asked once again.
"Yes the trackers are online. Switch it on and we'll be able to track your location"
"Thank you Gerald" Briggs finished. He took a tracker from his pocket and turned it on.
Ben stood up and unexpectedly tackled Briggs to the floor. The Savages tried to intervene but the boys held them back.
"I'm gonna kill you!" Ben said while strangling Briggs.
"Say you're sorry!" Ben shouted. Lily and I tried to hold Ben back but he wouldn't bulge.
Another shot was fired but this time on Bobby. I saw the expression on Sasha's face and all I can say was that it's definitely not good. Everyone started losing their minds as Briggs finally pushed Ben off him. The Savages started aiming at us.
"I've had enough of this nonsense. Kill them all" Briggs ordered.

A powerful wind turned a truck over and flattened one of the Savages.
I turned my head and saw the largest sand storm known to man. The Savages all ran into the remaining truck.
"The next time I see you kids I will kill you" Briggs threatened as the truck started driving away. The wind grew even stronger causing Marcus to fall.
"Are you ok babe" I asked while picking him up and dusting him off.
"Yeah I am thanks" he said before kissing me.
"I hate to interrupt you two but we have to move" Jackson said. The gang started running as I stayed behind.
"Babe you coming?" Marcus asked me.
"Yeah I am, just go I'll catch up" I instructed him. Once they were all far enough I walked up to Briggs' tracker that he dropped when Ben tackled him. I took it, turned it off and put it in my bag. Then there was something else which belonged to Briggs that caught my attention and I took it as well. I started running after the gang. None of them had a clue of what I was up to. This was me trying to save them from Debby and one day I know they'll see that.