Chapter 15 (The Weird Heist Setup)

"You what? "Jared said as he started laughing out loud. I just rolled my eyes in annoyance.
"Dude this is fucking serious and you're out here being a bitch"
"Really Debby, am I the bitch?"
Ok he had a point.
"Ok fine but please stop laughing" I pleaded him.
"What happened?" he started being serious.
"He thanked me for helping him while he was grieving by kissing me"
"Are you going to tell Jackson?"
"No I can't do that, he'll be hurt" I answered.
"Yeah true but he'll be even more hurt if he finds out from someone else"
"You have a point my friend" I said as we walked indoors.

I asked Marcus to give me the tracker that showed the location of the crystal. Kholi gave us the device. I have no idea where he got it from. Frankie and Ben went out to get us more information so we could come up with a plan. We had to get to the Chatari really fast because Curtis was dying really quickly.
"Hey Sasha tell me more about your trip to paradise" I said.
"There was only 10 of us. Only 5 died and may their souls rest in peace. Not a lot of casualties surprisingly" she responded.
"How is that possible, we lost more than 250 people" I told her.
"Holy shit are you serious" she shouted. I nodded enthusiastically.
"So did one of your dead friends appear at that floating rock just on top of paradise?"
"No not at all". Now that was really weird. I just shook that thought out my head

Frankie and Ben came back a few minutes later.
"We have some info for you guys" Frankie said. I told the boys that they should wait until the morning to tell us. We really needed some shut eye.
"Ok guys leave it all to the master improviser" I bragged and they laughed.
"You gonna tell us when we wake up?" Marcus asked. I nodded in response.

In the morning everyone gathered in the living room. I started speaking.
"So do you guys know that there is an 88,9% chance of us running into Briggs right..."
"Wait, are those numbers real or did you just make those up?" Marcus interrupted.
"Maybe they're made up I don't know" I shrugged.
"Anyways there is a huge chance that we will run into Briggs. So tonight when it's dark out we..."
"Why don't we go during the day, there's less security" Frankie suggested.
I started getting irritated by these boys interrupting me (The Master Improviser).
"Fine then we'll go during the day. Ok since Curtis needs to rest, I suggest Jared stay behind"
"No ways I wanna come with" he said.
"Please stop interrupting me, I'm losing my god damn momentum?" I asked them nicely but also a little frustrated. They nodded.
"Alright Jared will come with us while Sasha will stay with Curtis. We use the vents cause you know I like to use my ven.."
"Are any of the guards girls?" Ben interrupted.
"Where the hell did that come from?" I asked him completely forgetting about my brilliant plan.
"I just want to know if any of the guards are girls" he repeated.
"Ohh that's a good question. Do they have big tits or small ones?" Jared chuckled. Drew immediately hit him at the bag of the head. I slapped my forehead really hard.
"You know what, fuck this. Marcus should just take over the plan" I said.
"Thank you so much Debz it would be an honour" Marcus smiled.
"Ok here's my plan. We go there right now, steal the crystal without getting caught" he said with pride.
"YEAH!!!" they all screamed and exited the building. Their actions left my mouth and eyes widely opened.
"Oh my god I am surround by the biggest idiots of this dimension" I whispered to myself.