Chapter 8 (The Ruthless Savages)

The next thing I remember was that I was in some kind of vehicle but I couldn't see because a bag was covering my vision. I tried to move my hands but I was tied up and kneeling on my knees.
"Hello are you guys there?" someone asked out with a very soft and raspy voice.
"Yeah we're here" Marcus responded.
"They put freaking bags on our heads!" Jared shouted with anger.
"Who's kidnapping us?" Debby asked from out of nowhere.
"We don't know. It was those guys in the military gear" Bobby said.
The vehicle eventually came to a stop as we heard the sound of doors opening and closing. I was grabbed and thrown off the vehicle. I landed roughly on the sand.

The bags were taken off our heads as the brightness of the sun started blinding my vision.
"Hello there children" A man with a large scar on his right eye said while laughing. I looked around me and saw the whole gang with me, We were surrounded by multiple men with guns. I'm glad to see that everyone is safe.
"What do you want from us?" I asked him. The man with the scar walked up to me and punched me hard on my jaw. I fell down on my face. I could tell he was the leader of this unknown military group due to his cockyness. My mouth was bleeding as he brought me up back to my knees.
"My names Commander Briggs, we are part of an organization called SAVAGE, responsible for protecting the people of Azmonia" he said proudly.
"I've heard of that name before" Debby said to herself.
"Oh sure you have, you know everything don't you" Erica replied with a tone of sassyness.
"What's up with you?" Debby asked Erica annoyed. The girls started arguing forgetting about the situation that we were currently in.

"Azmonia, what the hell is that?" Frankie asked while trying to untie himself.
"It's a city near the mountains that's full of life" Briggs responded
"There's a place outside of Paradise that has it's own population?" Tessa asked.
"I thought Paradise was a myth, according to a legend. That place is filled with those demon creatures" Briggs explained.
"You guys have never seen them?" Curtis asked.
"Well we have but that was far away from Azmonia" he answered.
He took out a blue flare gun.
"You see this baby right here?" Briggs started. We all nodded our heads.
"During night time. No matter how far you are in the desert. If you shoot it then the demons will come to the location where it was shot" He finished explaining.

"So are you gonna kill us or let us go?" Sasha asked Briggs.
"Well we're going to kill you, no person in Azmonia has left and we recently got an alert of heat signatures not far from the mountains. For all we know you guys are demons in disguise since you claim that you come from Paradise" Briggs chuckled.

"Yeah well Briggs I want you to untie me so I can wipe that smirk of your fucking face" Oliver said.
"Bring him to me" Briggs ordered his men. They picked Oliver up and dropped him right next to me in front of Briggs.
"I think I should start with you boy" Briggs said as he took out his gun and pointed it at Oliver's head.
"Wait please let Oliver go" Drew begged Briggs.
"I want you all to beg" Briggs commanded.
We all started asking him to let Oliver go.
"He won't do shit!" Ben shouted grabbing every one's attention.
"Oh so you and this Oliver are twins. Interesting" Briggs laughed.
"Is there something funny?" Ben questioned Briggs angrily.
"You don't seem worried boy"
"Yeah because I know you won't kill my brother you psychotic bitch" Ben said.

"I want an apology from you boy or else your brother gets it" Briggs stated while grabbing Oliver on the neck.
"No please don't do it Briggs" Erica asked him. The other men started untying us.
"One move and you're all dead" Briggs said.
"Beg boy!" Briggs shouted.
Everyone started going on their knees trying to stop Briggs from shooting Oliver.
"Go fuck yourself" Ben said. Briggs finally had enough and pulled the trigger. The next thing I saw was Oliver's lifeless body laying on the sand.