Chapter 27 (The Idiotic Argument)

Marcus' point of view

"Dude will you quit it, there's nothing to discuss" I said.
"Yes there is, what you told me was the dumbest thing ever" he laughs.
"Everyone knows that the toilet paper always faces the front"
"No Marcus it faces the back"
I looked at Jackson and he was sitting by himself on top of the hill not far from here. I waved at him then he waved back. After that I turned my attention back to Ricky.

"When the roll is backwards, the paper hangs down against the wall, probably four inches further away. To place that precious tissue any further away than necessary, results in a possibly dangerous and definitely precarious lean, lifting your stupid ass further off the seat and risking..."
"Woah don't you even go there" he cut me off. I continue looking at him.
"Listen bro if that ever happened then I'll wipe the floor myself or maybe I'd run away" he chuckled.
"Ricky you such an idiot"
"The toilet paper should be facing backwards because what if there's a spider, if the toilet paper faces foward then you won't see the spider but if it faces the back then you'd see it" he argued.

"Ricky that is the dumbest shit I've ever heard"
"No bro you just jealous cause you know the Rickster is right" he bragged.
"You're pathetic, how can you brag when you know you're losing"
"Like I said to Debby when she started talking to Jackson again, I'm not a loser but I'm a winner" he winked.
"Did you just wink at me?" I asked disgusted.
"No I didn't, you're just seeing things" he answered.
"No I'm not I saw you"
"I was, I was, I was, I was ummmm my eye was itchy so I wanted to scratch it" he said quickly.
"Sure I believe you" I sarcastically said.
"Don't you dare use sarcasm on me"
"Or else what?"
"Or else I'll..."
"You can't think of anything can you" I laughed.
"I can, just wait a sec" he replied.

I gave Ricky a lot of time. It's been 5 hours and he couldn't think of anything. We've been sitting at the same spot since the morning.
"Or else I'll put the toilet paper backwards" he finally said.
"Oh my god that was actually a good threat" I replied shocked.
"The Nickerson express always prevails" he said with pride.
"Fuck dude stop being gay you punk ass fool" I tell him.
"I wasn't supposed to say that. Shit I only use that on girls and on Lily before we have..."
"Not another word" I stopped him. Lily arrived and sat next to us. She kissed Ricky and gave me a hug.
"What have you boys been talking about?" she asked.
"Your boyfriend's turning gay Lily" I laughed. Lily looks at him.
"No I'm not, I was just talking about sex"
"Oh so you talk about our sex life with our friends?" She giggled.
"Yes he does" I say quickly wanting him to get in trouble.
"No I don't. I respect our privacy" Ricky tells her.
Debby walked past us. she has been crying and her face was super red.
"I'm going to go check on her" Lily said before getting up and running after Debby.