Chapter 19 (The Truth About Debby's Father)

Jared pushed the gas and the car started driving away from SAVAGE headquarters.
"I can't believe you kids did that" Curtis said.
"You crazy son's of bitches" Ben said excitedly.
"How the hell did you three jump from that high?" Jared asked shocked while controlling the staring wheel.
"It was the only way out" Marcus answered. I smiled knowing that the boys and I did something completely badass.

"We need to get back to the safe house" Curtis said.
"What for?" asked Frankie.
"We left Kholi's equipment behind, you got the crystal?" he asked. Marcus took the crystal out of the bag and showed everyone. When we finally made it back, we saw multiple cars owned by the savages.
"How the hell do they know?" I asked them.
"We have no idea but we need to get out of Azmonia before anything worse happens" Sasha answered. Jared stopped the wheels and opened the door.
"I'll go get the stuff. Everyone stay in here" he instructed.
"So anything interesting happened between you two?" I asked Sasha and Ben trying to make up a conversation.
"Nope nothing at all what about you guys" she replied.
"Well you know nothing much, we just jumped out of a building" I bragged just before high fiving Marcus and Frankie's hand.
"Alright we get it, you three jumped out a building" sasha clapped slowly.
"Is somebody jealous?" Frankie mumbled out loud causing Marcus and I to laugh.
"Kids please lower the noise, we supposed to keep a low profile" Curtis tells us.

"Sooo Curtis, Jackson told me you knew my dad" I look at him.
"Yes indeed, your father and I were close Debby. We worked at paradise's science division. He knew a lot of things about paradise. Including the demons"
"How did he know about the demons?" I asked confused.
"He just came up with a theory but it turned out to be completely accurate" he answered.
I looked at the others and they were listening to Curtis intently. 'That doesn't make sense at all' I thought to myself.
"It got to the point where I couldn't trust him anymore. So we started keeping secrets from each other and that's when I came up with a new theory" he says
"What does this theory say?" Frankie asks.
"That this entire dimension was built including paradise"
"Is that even possible, I thought it was magically there" Ben chuckled.
"Debby told me that her father dissapeared and left her the clues 10 years ago" everyone nods.
"Yeah but paradise didn't even exist until 5 years ago" he explains. That left everyone confused especially me.
How could this be. I mean yeah my dad was incredibly smart but not even he could have known about paradise at the time.
"Debby if what you told me is true then I have a reason to believe that your father was the person responsible for paradise existing in the first place. I think only he knows the way back to reality but no one knows where he is" Curtis says.
"Curtis this is just too much info to take in bro" Marcus said. Tears start rolling down my left cheek. Ben wanted to wipe them but I held his finger and moved it away.
"I understand that but I'm just telling you guys everything you need to know. I also think the savages are highly involded in the creation of this dimension. It doesn't make sense for them to have a large amount of resources. Briggs claims that the savages have colonized a lot of small towns around the dimension but why haven't they touched Paradise?" he wonders.
"Because Paradise was a place that they built to conduct tests on" I answered his question. Everyone looks a me.
"There's a website that says Paradise is a theory, which means the savages are responsible for that. I'm starting to think that the Savages also have their own way back to reality" Marcus added.