seven

"What were you singing?" Jimin asked, looking doubtful.

"Spring day" I mumbled.

They all groaned.

~ ♡ ~

You woke up to your phone dinging. You glanced at the clock on the table. It was 8:35. You'd slept about 4 hours. More than you'd expected.

You picked up your phone, and swiped it open, hitting the message icon. A smile lit up your face.

Taehyung: Good morning, have you had breakfast yet? 🥢🍲 Tae

You quickly typed a reply.

'I haven't. I just woke up. Do you have any recommendations? 🤔 Y/n'

You hit send, and stretched lazily, limbs taking up the entire bed.

You sat up, just as your phone dinged again.

Taehyung: Actually I do. Meet me in front of the hotel. I'll be waiting. 👀 Tae

You got up, and walked to the window. Sure enough, he was standing against the same signpost, one hand in his pocket, the other holding his phone as he looked at it, scrolling with his thumb.

You giggled happily. You typed a reply letting him know you'd be a few minutes, and quickly got dressed, choosing a pair of high waisted Jean shorts, and a white crop top t-shirt, with your white high top converse. You put on the one cardigan you had with you, because it was only April, and it was still a bit cool outside. You pulled your hair up loosely, securing it with a hairclip. You brushed your teeth, and rinsed your face with cool water, patting it dry with the towel.

All of that took you about 10 minutes, and then you were in the elevator, heading down to the lobby. You stepped out, and waved to the nice desk attendant as you made your way to the door.

Tae was still looking at his phone when you came out, not noticing you right away. You stopped in your tracks, as you saw what he was wearing. He had on a pair of snug black Jean's with rips at the knees, black work boots, and a long sleeve grey turtleneck. You couldn't help but stare. Damn, he looked hot. You almost wished you could just stand there and look at him all day.

He suddenly looked up, and his eyes locked with yours. He smiled, and pushed off the pole, walking towards you. You watched him, not even caring that he knew, as your gaze took him in from head to toe. He didn't seem bothered by it at all, almost as if he were used to it.

"Hi. I hope you're hungry." He stuck his phone in his back pocket.

"I am. Lead the way."

He turned and started walking toward the street, looking to make sure nothing was coming, then he grabbed your hand, and jogged across, pulling you along with him. Once you reached the other side, he let go, so he could kneel and tie his boot that had come untied. He stood up, and reached for your hand again, intertwining his fingers with yours. Your stomach had butterflies. His hand was warm, and you liked how it curled around yours. You felt like a teenager on a date with her first crush. It was ridiculous, really. You knew this wasn't a date, he was just helping you get breakfast, and thank goodness, because you had no idea what everyone ate for breakfast here.

You walked a little further, and he finally stopped by what appeared to be a food truck. The two of you stood in line behind several people, until it was your turn.

"Hi, two please, and two banana milks."

He paid the man, and then handed you a banana milk. He held onto his milk, and the bag containing whatever it was you would be eating for breakfast in one hand, and with the other, he grabbed your free hand, and led the way to an empty bench. He sat, pulling you down next to him, and he pulled a wrapped item from the bag, folding the paper down, handing it to you.