twenty nine

"Because she isn't supposed to be your girlfriend, genius! If you're the only one ever seen holding her hand, don't you think that's going to start looking suspicious?" Jimin widened his eyes at Tae, who finally looked like he understood, his features relaxing, and he sighed, reluctantly letting go of your hand, allowing Jimin to take it once again.

~ ♡ ~

"Thanks Jiminie." Tae said quietly, looking apologetic.

"I can't believe you didn't realize what I was doing. Do you think I would try to steal y/n from you? You're my best friend Tae. You're happiness is important to me."

The elevator came to a stop, the doors opening to the rest of the guys waiting for the four of you. You all hurried, exiting out what appeared to be a back door, and there were two cars waiting right outside the door, two others a bit behind them that the rest of the people, staff you assumed, headed for. 

You all climbed into your cars, and before you knew it, you were off, heading towards wherever they were to perform later. You were a bit overwhelmed. This is what their lives were like all the time, fast paced, and you guessed exciting, if you liked this sort of thing. You had a new-found respect for these guys, because they seemed to have it together, everything under control even in what seemed to you to be chaos.

Once in the car, Tae had sat next to you, Jungkook and Jimin across from you. Jimin pushed a button, and a window closed, separating the driver from the four of you, so that he couldn't hear your conversation.

"Tae, I hope you know that you don't have anything to worry about." Jimin leaned forward, his elbows on his knees. "Even if one of us were interested in y/n, we've all seen how she looks at you, and none of us stand a chance."

Your gaze lifted to Jimin's, and he smiled at you. You smiled back, and looked at your lap, which held your hand that was intertwined with Tae's. He squeezed your hand, and you side-glanced at him, to see a smile on his face.

You heard Jungkook laugh. "Tae, are you blushing?"

"Shut up Kookie..." he grumbled.

That only caused both Jungkook and Jimin to laugh, and Tae scowled at them, but seconds later he was fighting a smile.

A short time later, you felt the car coming to a stop, the doors opening so everyone could get out. Tae had let go of your hand, and this time, Jungkook had grabbed it, pulling you along so you didn't get lost in the mad shuffle. Before you knew it, you were all in a room with two couches. Jungkook plopped down on one, pulling you down next to him, and Tae quickly sat on the other side of you.

You listened to Namjoon as he talked to the guys, and there finally came a point where you had to go to your seat. Tae gave you the ticket Jimin had so graciously given him, and watched you go as a nice lady led you out of the room, and down a long hallway which exited into a very large auditorium. She gestured for your ticket, looking at it, and taking you to the correct seat, which happened to be one of the best seats you could have hoped for. It was front row, pretty close to the center of the stage. You couldn't have been more excited.

You were left alone, and you looked around, not even sure what time the show started. Your phone dinged, and you opened it.

Taehyung: 'We'll be out to do rehearsal and mic check soon. Tae'

You smiled, but were suddenly startled as people started moving around the stage, checking things. You saw cameras, and heard people yelling, but you couldn't understand a thing. The rest of the evening passed quicker then you expected. Groups came out that you didn't know, obviously, and did rehearsals. The last ones to do so were BTS, and you watched them rehearse with a smile so big your cheeks hurt.