twenty six

You stepped thru the door to see Tae's boxers on the floor, the shower door closed part way, his blurry figure visible thru it. You sucked your bottom lip between your teeth, and slowly removed your clothes, knowing there was no reason to rush, and wanting to enjoy everything about this experience.

~ ♡ ~

You stepped into the shower, sliding the door closed behind you. You saw Taehyung stiffen slightly, as he realized that you had joined him. He didn't turn, but instead continued to wet his hair.

You took the opportunity to look at him, trying to control your breathing as you gazed at his shoulders, seeing the muscles tense in his back as he ran his hands thru his hair.

His waist was slim, his hips only slightly wider. His ass was nicely rounded, and you suddenly had an urge to bite it. You bit your lip instead.

Your hands came up, your fingers lightly touching his back. He froze, holding the breath he'd just drawn in. You slid your fingers up to his shoulders, as his hands pulled out of his hair, his arms slowly falling to his sides. He backed up a step, his head falling back, the water from the shower hitting his chest.

You gently zigzagged your fingers down his back, feeling him shiver despite the hot water cascading over him. When you reached his waist, you slid your hands to his sides, and urged him to turn.

He did, facing you, his eyes meeting yours, his pupils larger than normal. "God Y/n, what are you doing to me?" He murmured.

You reached up, your fingers touching his cheek, your thumb sliding across his lips. "Loving you..." You whispered, remembering those exact words leaving his lips not long ago. Only this time, maybe it meant something more. Your hand moved to his neck, then slowly slid down his chest, not quite keeping up with the water trickling down, water that kept going, even when your hand stopped.

You reached for the bottle of shampoo, squirting some into your hand. "Close your eyes." He did, and you looked at the face that you adored, marveling at how beautiful he was, as you touched your palms together to spread the shampoo. You raised your arms, your hands moving into his hair, as you started to massage the shampoo in, your fingers gently kneading his scalp.

He moaned a little, and you saw his adams apple move up and down. You were well aware of the fact that he had probably never showered with a girl before. You couldn't know for sure, but his actions said as much. You wanted to make this an experience neither of you would soon forget, whether or not it was a first for him. It was for you.

Once you had his hair all soaped up, you reached behind him to rinse your hands. The action caused your breasts to brush against his chest, and his eyes popped opened, instantly meeting yours, because you still hadn't looked away from his face. His hands came up to your waist, and he pulled you against him, your wet bodies sliding together perfectly.

His lips met yours, and you shared a heated kiss, before you were pulling away, reaching for your shower pouf and the body wash. His gaze was fiery as he saw what you were doing, and he watched you squirt the body wash onto the pouf, and squeeze it to make bubbles.

"Turn around" you instructed. He took a breath, slowly turning so his back was to you again. You started at his shoulders, scrubbing the pouf from one shoulder to the other, and eagerly working your way down, going slowly, but not to slowly. You reached his lower back, and watched as the bubbles slid down, over the curve of his ass. You squatted, placing one hand on his hip to steady yourself, as you rubbed the soapy pouf in your other hand down over one cheek, down his leg to his ankle, and back up the other leg. You reached his thigh, your hand slipping between his legs, and then traveling up along the crack of his perfect ass. You took your task seriously, not wanting to miss any spots at all.