forty four

You drew in a sharp breath, looking at him through narrowed eyes. "Y...you wouldn't do that, b...because that would be punishment for you too..."

His eyes widened slightly, brows going up. "Try me..."

~ ♡ ~

You swallowed, not sure whether to be excited or worried. If you were honest, right now, you were both.

The look on his face was nothing if not serious. His eyes darkened, his bottom lip going between his teeth as he gazed at your bewildered face.

Your chest rose and fell, your breathing harsh and uneven. You stared at his mouth, watching his lip as it slid free of his teeth, his tongue coming out to glide along his top lip, wetting it so it matched the bottom one.

You didn't have time to think as his head lowered, his lips now on your neck, kissing, sucking, his teeth nibbling as you tried to remember to keep quiet.

He stopped long enough to speak, his lips brushing your neck as he did.

"No noise. No moaning, no screaming, no squeaking, no talking... the only thing I expect to hear is you breathing."

You swallowed, his warm breath against your skin causing you to shiver. His lips traveled to your jaw, leaving wet kisses on the way to your chin, before moving up to your lips. He took your bottom lip between his teeth, tugging on it, biting gently. You had to hold back a moan, glad when his mouth closed over yours, his tongue sliding into your mouth, muffling any sound you may have made.

You kissed him back, your fingers sliding into his hair, and you felt his hand slide down your body, your stomach clenching as his fingers trailed lower.

He pushed the sheet that covered you down, his lips leaving yours, his body rising, his eyes  twinkling mischievously. You were going to fail, and end up not being able to kiss or touch him for days, maybe weeks.

His hand slid between your legs, a finger sliding inside you, grazing your sensitive bud, causing your hips to jerk, and you sucked in a breath. You bit your lip, watching as he lowered his head, his tongue coming out to circle your nipple, flicking across it before his mouth closed over it.

You squeezed your eyes closed, tilting your head back, hoping that not being able to see what he was doing to you would help.

His finger went deep, sliding in and out, and your hands clutched the sheets beneath you, your mouth falling opened as you choked back what likely would have been a sob.

His mouth still covered your nipple, his tongue moving over it, and you heard him moan, sucking eagerly before releasing it, then blowing on it.

A guttural sound escaped you, and your eyes snapped opened, meeting his, which were locked on yours, a small smile playing on his lips.

"That's one day..." he said quietly.

Your eyes widened, and you shook your head, clamping your mouth closed before you ended up speaking and making it two.

His tongue poked out, playing in the corner of his lips, his finger sliding over your clit, your hips rising, as you pressed your tongue to the roof of your mouth to try and keep yourself from crying out.

You watched as his hand came up, and he put his finger in his mouth, sucking on it as it slid from between his lips, his eyes sparkling. You panted as he moved to position himself between your legs, kissing your tummy as he moved down your body. You felt like you were going to combust, your body was tingling, your hips were moving, and all he was doing at the moment was looking at you.

He kissed the inside of your thigh, sucking on the tender flesh, and you had all you could do not to moan. You knew the second his tongue touched your throbbing bud, you were going to explode. You closed your eyes, waiting for it, determined not to cry out.

You knew he was very close, you could feel his breath fanning over your skin, and you were fighting with your own body. There was a need to pull away, so that you didn't end up failing, which you most certainly would, and a need to lift your hips, closing the small space, and causing your undoing.

You stayed still, your breathing erratic, your eyes closed, your jaw clenched, and you prayed for the ability to stay quiet. He was torturing you, waiting, breathing, and you refused to open your eyes and look at him.

After what felt like an eternity, you felt his tongue slide inside you, moving in and out slowly, his lips brushing against you. Your hips came off the bed as his tongue slid up, grazing your engorged clit, before he closed his lips around it, sucking and licking at the same time, your body jerking and trembling in an instant orgasm. A sound erupted from your chest, and you were unable to hold it back.

He held your legs apart, teasing your overly sensitive bud as you attempted to squirm away, trying weakly to close your legs, but he held them open easily, not backing off, driving you wild with his tongue.

The noises escaping you couldn't be separated into how many, one blending into the next, moans turning into guttural growls, then becoming breathless whines.  You didn't care anymore, not trying to hold back.

You suddenly came again, your hands sliding thru his hair, fingers curling into it as your hips bucked against his mouth, his tongue lapping up your creamy juices. He hummed against you, causing you to moan again, your body void of any strength, your hands dropping to your sides as you melted into the mattress, unable to move.

Your chest rose and fell, quickly at first, slowing down as the seconds ticked by. You felt him move up, the warmth of his body curling around you as he pulled you into his arms, kissing your head, one hand against your back, the other brushing your hair out of your face.

You pressed your nose to his chest, inhaling his scent, pulling your arms in, allowing them to be trapped between the two of you. He held you gently, not saying anything for a few minutes, letting your body settle back into it's normal state.

You waited, wondering if he was going to bring up the noises you had made. You had already decided that if he did, you would just wait for the opportunity to get him back. After a few more minutes, he finally spoke. 

"I'm not letting you off the hook...just in case you're wondering."

You thought for a minute, before answering him. "I didn't expect that you would, but I'm curious to know how many days you think I earned, since I feel it was impossible to count the noises that I made."

"You're right, it was difficult to separate them all. I think two days is good then, because there was clearly twice that you were vocal. Sound fair?"

You sighed, wondering if he was smiling, since you couldn't see his face. "That's fair," you mumbled. "Besides, it'll take me that long to recover..." You heard him chuckle, his chest rumbling under your cheek.

You snuggled against him, yawning, and he held you tight, whispering against your hair. "I love you Y/n." You closed your eyes, sleep pulling you in, as you whispered back. "I love you too, Taehyung, I love you so much."