twenty one

"God Y/n, you're so beautiful." He sounded so far away as he spoke, but you knew he held you close, and that eased your worries. You smiled, closing your eyes, sleep pulling you in. You had never been so exhausted, or felt so alive, and you had no idea how you could feel both at once.

~ ♡ ~

This was the second time you'd been awake, ready to get dressed and start your day, only to end up back in bed, sleeping again. Taehyung was a bad influence... but such a good bad influence.

You realized that your tank top was back in place, your top half covered, and knew that Tae must have done it, because you certainly hadn't. You hadn't been capable. Your bottom half, however, was still naked, as you could feel his hand on your bare hip, his fingers lightly caressing your skin, occasionally moving to the curve of your bottom.

Your face was nuzzled into his chest, and you inhaled deeply, intoxicated by how good he smelled. You felt him kiss the top of your head, his arm that was under you pulling you against him.

"Hi sleepy head, how do you feel?"

You leaned your head back so you could look at him. "Like I never want to move from this spot."

He pressed his lips together in a smile, the corners turning down. "As much as I agree with you, I really need to get up."

You frowned. "Do you have to leave?"

"No, but if I don't get to the bathroom right now I'll have to walk around here with no pants on. I had two cups of hot cocoa before I got here."

You giggled as he pulled himself free of you, and hopped up, hurrying to the bathroom.

You got up, quickly putting on your shorts, finishing just seconds before he opened the door.

"I feel better now. I thought I was going to burst."

"Why didn't you get up and go, silly?" You gave him a puzzled look.

"I didn't want to wake you."

You were again touched by how considerate this man was, having put you first in every situation.

"Do you ever think about yourself first? About what you need?" You tilted your head, your eyes widening as you waited for him to answer.

"Uh...." his eyes moved back and forth, then he pouted, looking at you. "I try not to...I'd rather make sure the people around me are happy."

He raised his eyebrows, and you smiled, shaking your head. You wished you could be as selfless as he was. You made it a goal to try, because there was nothing wrong with wanting to be a better person.

"I think I'm going to go take a quick shower. I'll be out in 10 minutes. Don't go anywhere, okay?" You didn't want to get out of the shower and have him be gone.

"I could always join you..." he wiggled his eyebrows, smiling cutely.

"Mm, how bout no." You grabbed your clothes, smiling sweetly at him as you stepped into the bathroom, hearing him mumble something about you being a party pooper as you closed the door. Maybe one day you'd have to reconsider showering together, it might just be fun.