twenty five

He looked up, eyes still swimming with tears just waiting to fall. "But hearing you say it..." he gazed into your eyes," I didn't expect it, and I can't explain how it feels." A tear finally fell, rolling the short distance to the pillow his head was on.

~ ♡ ~

You understood, because you couldn't put your thoughts into words right now either. You leaned forward, kissing his cheek where the tear had just trailed, then moving to his lips, kissing him slowly, tilting your head a bit, your hand coming up to cup his cheek. He rolled, pulling you on top of him, intensifying the kiss, his tongue seeking entry. You gladly gave it to him, your hands now holding his face, as you felt his hands on your hips.

He kissed you deeply, his tongue tasting every inch of your mouth. You could tell that he was getting aroused, his growing erection becoming something you couldn't ignore. Suddenly he was pulling away, breathing hard, his eyes piercing into yours.

"I love you so much, but honestly, I just want to spend the whole night holding you. No sex, just, you... in my arms, all night. Can we do that?"

You smiled at him, touched beyond words. The fact that he simply wanted to hold you made your heart feel like it grew to triple its size. You nodded, moving off of him, and snuggling up to him again, your head on his shoulder, your nose nuzzling his jaw. "I think I'd like to move into your house..." you whispered, deciding it did make sense, and also would be a good way to save money. Plus, maybe he would start staying there more often if you lived there.

Taehyungs Pov

It didn't take me long at all to decide to ask her if she wanted to  move into my house. It just made sense. Why let her go thru the trouble of looking for an apartment, and having to pay rent, when I had a perfectly suitable house she could live in.

I had actually considered putting it up for sale recently, simply because I didn't see the sense in letting it sit there, empty. I had held off, because I was afraid I might regret it if I did. Now I was almost sure I would have.

But I didn't know how she would react to it. I didn't want her to think that I was asking her to  move in with me. I mostly slept at the dorm with the other guys. It just made the most sense, as much as we practiced, and spent at work, to be closer to it. I slept at my house maybe two or three times a month, just when I needed some time to myself.

Once we got back to her hotel, I decided I would bring it up. If she was that against it, then I would help her find an apartment. But I was really going to try to get her to see that there was no reason for her to, and maybe I would start staying at my house a little more if she moved into it. But just a little more...

I wasn't even sure if she had wanted me to stay with her tonight, but I said what I did so that the others would realize that we were together. I wasn't surprised at their reactions. But I knew I would have their support. We always supported each other, even if we didn't always agree on everything.

Once we had gotten to her room, she said she was glad I had decided to stay, and that she loved being with me. My heart was feeling kinda weird, but it was a good feeling.  

I was hesitant to bring it up, but only because I was worried about her reaction. And It didn't go how I'd hoped.

It wasn't bad, just not what I'd expected. She got very emotional, and she cried. I was all kinds of worried, and I was going to leave, thinking I'd upset her, but she held on to me like her life depended on it.