fourteen

"Y/n" he mumbled into your hair.

"Hm?"

"Your coffee is getting cold."

You smiled against his neck.

~ ♡ ~

You opened one eye, then the other, snuggling into the warm embrace, Taehyung's arms still holding you. You had no idea what time it was, you only knew that you had both fallen asleep, and assumed that he was still asleep.

You didn't want to move. And you guessed you didn't have to. You thought back to earlier, and you felt your cheeks heat up, remembering the things Tae had done to you. You closed your eyes, deciding you shouldn't think about it right now, because you could sense your body reacting, and you clenched your thighs together tightly.

From a distance, you heard your phone ding. It was on the table, and you didn't want to get up for it. You furrowed your brows, wondering who it was, and if it might be important.

"Do you wanna check that?" Tae mumbled, his chin bumping the top of your head.

You sighed. "Not really, but I guess I should."

He groaned, loosening his arms, as you turned, and sat up. You were a little embarrassed, sitting there naked. You spotted the towel on the floor, and hopped up, grabbing it and wrapping it around yourself, glancing at Taehyung from the corner of your eye. He chuckled. "No sense in being all shy now, jagi."

You wrinkled your nose at him, making a mental note of that word, as you grabbed your phone off the table, swiping it opened. You tapped on the message, and widened your eyes, a little shocked at what you saw.

'EXBF: Where the fuck are you? Out spreading your legs for someone else? You haven't been home, and I know you quit your job, because they said they haven't seen you in two or three days. What the fuck y/n? Just don't come home. I'm done with you, slut.'

You shook your head, feeling a myriad of emotions. Taehyung was watching you, and immediately got up, coming to take the phone from your shaking hand. He read the message, and you saw his jaw clench in anger.

You had tears in your eyes, and you hated that your ex had made you feel dirty with just a few words. You stared at the floor, the tears falling from your eyes.

"Y/n..." he pulled you into his arms as you started to cry. He held you, and let you cry, not saying a word, just rubbing your back, as you let all the emotions get carried away in your tears.

"He's n...never been so ugly before...I don't understand why he said those t...things." You sniffled, wiping your cheek with the back of your hand.

"Maybe he just realized what he lost, and because he hurts, he wants you to hurt too." He kissed your forehead lightly.

You smiled, knowing he was just trying to make you feel better. "He lost me a long time ago, he just didn't know it." You'd stopped crying, and gotten some control of your emotions. "Besides, he didn't want me anyway, if he did, he wouldn't have looked for a new girlfriend."

You moved out of his embrace as he looked at your phone again, and nodded. "Well, I'm going to reply, and then I'm going to block his number."

You bit your lip, unsure whether to be worried or not, but you decided it was nice having someone who wanted to stand up for you. You glanced at him, wanting to just watch his hands as they typed a reply, but realizing that he was standing there naked, you got a bit flustered, looking away. "Tae?" You whispered.