twenty eight

"Your lucky your kidding, because if you were serious, I would have had to pass on moving in here. There's gotta be a hundred pillows on that bed!"

~ ♡ ~

"I'm pretty sure there's only like 25."

You rolled your eyes at him. "Still, that's a lot of pillows."

"I like a lot of pillows, that way I always have something to hold. I wasn't kidding when I told you I have a hard time sleeping if I'm not holding something. I've gotten better as I've gotten older, but it still makes it easier to fall asleep if I have something, or someone, in my arms." He winked at you, and you wrinkled your nose at him.

"I love being in your arms, Tae. It's become my favorite place to be."

"Well good, because it's my favorite place to have you. I'll never get tired of holding you, y/n." He looked at you, one corner of his mouth quirking up, his eyes full of light, yet remaining serious.

He looked at his watch. "We still have a few minutes. I wanna show you the back yard." He took your hand, and led you down the stairs, and thru the kitchen, to the back door. You stepped out onto a covered patio, a grill off to one side, and a table and chairs. But it's what was in front of you that you didn't expect. There was a big in ground pool, several lounge chairs scattered around the perimeter. The entire back yard was in fact, fenced in with privacy fence. The pool took up most of it, but there were areas of grass, and the back corners held triangular flower beds. 

"Oh my gosh, this is amazing. I would have never imagined something like this. I would think you would spend your whole summer here."

He laughed, nodding. "I'd love to, but I don't have time. Every once in awhile, when we get a few days off, all the guys will come here to hang out and swim in the pool, so it does get used every year. I just opened it up last week. It's heated, so technically, we don't have to wait until it's in the 80's to swim in it. "

"I can't wait to be able to swim in it. I'll have to buy a bathing suit though. I didn't bring one with me."

"Hmm...I think you should let me pick a bathing suit for you." He said, his index finger pressed to his lips as he thought.

You looked at him suspiciously, not sure how to take him. "I don't know if I trust you to pick a bathing suit for me. I feel like I should be worried, like you might pick something overly revealing."

He snorted. "Revealing? Absolutely not. In fact, I think I'll have something custom made for you. It's going to cover you from your neck to your ankles."

You looked at him, confused. "So...you don't want to see me in a bathing suit?" You asked slowly.

"Oh, I would love to see you in a bathing suit, the more revealing the better. I just don't want anyone else to see you in a bathing suit." He pouted cutely as he looked at you.

You giggled, thinking he was cute when he was jealous. But you quickly became serious. "Tae, I promise you that you have nothing to worry about, no reason to be jealous. I am not interested in any of the guys, or anyone else for that matter. My eyes only see you. Your arms are the only ones I want around me." His pout faded away, as his eyes held yours, looking slightly unsure. "I've come to realize in the time we've spent together, Tae, that your my whole world, and there is nothing, or no one, that can change that."

He looked away, chewing on the inside of his bottom lip, his gaze resting on the floor. His eyes were restless, moving from side to side, and you watched him, waiting to see if he was going to speak. He took a breath, holding it for a few seconds before exhaling. "Remind me to tell you something later. I would tell you now, but we don't have time. We should probably start heading towards the dorm. If I'm late, they're going to bug me about it forever."