twelve

His eyes met yours again. "Y/n, I'm going to kiss you."

~ ♡ ~

He didn't expect you to respond. All you could hear was your heart beating loudly in your ears, as your whole body tensed, your breath hitched, and your other hand curled into a fist, your nails digging into your palm.

He looked into your eyes, before his gaze moved to your lips, and he pulled his bottom lip between his teeth. Your breathing increased as his gaze locked on yours again, and he leaned in slowly.  Your eyes fluttered closed as his lips brushed yours gently.

You felt his breath against your face, felt his nose touch yours, and without any thought at all you tilted your head, just enough to allow him to press his lips to yours. The towel fell off your head, your damp hair tumbling down to land on your shoulders.

As you felt his soft, wet lips moving against yours, the tension in your body melted away, and your clenched fist unfolded, the other hand pulling free of his, both coming up, knocking his hat off, your fingers sliding into his hair. His hands had moved to your waist, and you could feel his thumbs moving back and forth thru the towel, his fingers digging in lightly.

You felt lightheaded, dizzy, in a good way. His hair was soft, sliding thru your fingers, and you tightened your grip, afraid he might pull away. He gently bit your bottom lip, and you gasped lightly, your lips parting slightly as his tongue slid into your mouth. His arms slid around you, and he pulled you tight against him.

You didn't want this to end. You were pressed against him, and you could feel the bulge between his legs growing against your lower stomach. You tilted your hips, pressing into him, and he groaned into your mouth, pulling back from the kiss slightly to catch his breath.

Your towel was coming loose where you had tucked it in just above your breast, and you instinctively reached to fix it, but he caught your wrist. "Leave it" he whispered raggedly against your lips, pulling your hand back up to his hair as he kissed your jaw, dragging his lips to your neck, sucking and licking, biting your skin, marking you.

You whimpered. You'd never experienced this first hand, only imagined it while reading the romance novels you had come to depend on for any type of excitement. There was no comparison. What you imagined didn't even come close to what you were feeling right now.

Your stomach clenched, and it felt like there was fire racing thru your veins. Your head fell back, and you felt his hand on the back of your head, his fingers tangling in your hair. He grabbed on, turning your head, his lips now on the other side of your neck as he kissed his way back up, nibbling on your jaw, licking a trail up to your ear.

You felt his lips against your ear, as he whispered. "If you don't tell me to stop, I'm not going to." He was leaving it up to you.

Your insides quivered, as the fire racing thru you picked up speed.  He remained motionless for what seemed like minutes, but in reality, was probably 5 seconds, before pulling away just enough to look into your eyes. You stared back at him, his dark coffee colored eyes blazing with unspoken desires, and you didn't utter a word.

Your bodies were touching from thigh to chest, and you could feel each other breathing, your chests heaving against each other. His one hand was still clenched in your hair, the other remained at your waist, and you felt it grasp the towel, causing it to loosen a little more.

Your hands were now on his shoulders where they had rested when he pulled back to look at you. You were aware of the towel, loosening more as the seconds ticked by. It was being held in place by his body against yours, but all either of you had to do was allow some distance between you, and it would likely fall to the floor. A small part of you cared, but not enough to try and stop it from happening.