thirty five

Dear Taehyung, Please forgive me.

~ ♡ ~

Taehyung's POV

I kissed her goodbye, not wanting to leave at all. But I had to. I stepped out the door with a sigh, locking it behind me.

I started my 30 minute walk, debating whether I wanted to stop and grab a hot cocoa. I decided against it, mainly because my stomach felt slightly nauseous.

Something felt off. I had a nagging feeling tugging at my conscience, I swear it was telling me to go back home. I wanted to, so much. But I couldn't. I had to be at this meeting.

I kept walking, telling myself that if I didn't think about it, the day would pass quickly. It's funny, not long ago, practice, meetings, interviews, shows, concert tours, I looked forward to all of it. Days spent in the practice room didn't feel so long, and I was never in a hurry to leave.

Don't get me wrong, I still enjoyed everything about being part of BTS. But I enjoyed being with y/n more. I hadn't been looking for a relationship, but it was the best thing that's ever happened to me. Y/n was the best thing that's ever happened to me.

I didn't know yet how I was going to do it, but I needed to find a balance between BTS and Y/n. I didn't hate that I had to practice, and do shows, and all the other things that were part of being BTS, but I did hate being away from y/n.

I finally got to the building, taking an elevator up and heading to the meeting room, seeing Hobi and Jimin as I stepped thru the open door. "Hey." I said, and they both looked up.

Jimin smiled "Hey Tae, your early!"

I looked at him sourly. "I'm not always late, Jimin." He just giggled.

"Where's everyone else? I figured RM would have been here first."

"He's here, I think he went to the bathroom. Everyone is here except Suga, and I'm sure he's on his way by now." Hobi said. "Jungkook stopped at the vending machines, claiming starvation, and I think Jin was talking to his stylist about something."

I finally sat next to Jimin, leaning back in the chair and stretching my legs out under the table.

"What's wrong Tae? You seem preoccupied."

"I don't know, I hope nothing. I just have this feeling, I don't know how to explain it."

Just then RM came into the room.
"Meeting is starting in 15 minutes guys. Anyone seen Suga yet?"

Hobi shook his head. "Nope, but he'll be here in time. He's never late, somehow, even if he sleeps till the last possible minute."

RM nodded, and two seconds later, Suga, Jin and Jungkook all came thru the door, taking a seat.

"Ok, well, since we're all here, just so everyone is clear, after the meeting, we will go across town for the interview with the radio station, and then we'll be coming back here and practicing for the rest of the day."

Everyone nodded, and I closed my eyes, just wanting to be home, with y/n.

The meeting lasted an hour and a half. I could have fallen asleep, except Jimin didn't let me. He kept bumping me under the table with his knee. "Tae, you're going to get in trouble. Stop dozing off." He whispered.

"I can't help it, it's boring." I whispered back.

"I know, but keep your eyes opened."

The meeting finally ended. Ten minutes later we were on the way to the interview. It took another 10 minutes to get there. Then we spent another hour and a half being interviewed.