forty

You purchased the flight ticket, and also the train ticket. You called for a taxi, which would be there in 10 minutes. You stuck the few things you had taken from your suitcase back in, grabbing your hairbrush and toothbrush from the bathroom.  Then you went to find Donna, and let her know that you were going back to Seoul, back to Tae. You suddenly realized something, and it made you smile. You had found your soulmate in Seoul.

~ ♡ ~

Taehyungs POV

I rolled over, wondering what time it was. Then I remembered... I didn't really care what time it was. I knew I should get up, and go to practice. I knew I should stop wallowing in self pity, and get on with my life without y/n. But I didn't want to.

I had sent her that text, and gotten no reply. Jimin told me I shouldn't give up. What the hell else was I supposed to do. I couldn't make her come back if she didn't want to be here, if she didn't want to be with me. Sure, I could send more texts, but what good would that do?

"Be persistent" Jimin had said. "Keep telling her how much you miss her" Jimin had said.

What the fuck did Jimin know anyway? He didn't even have a girlfriend.

I sighed, and grabbed the tiger that was next to me, bringing it to my nose, inhaling the scent of y/n, the scent that was fading a little more each day.

I knew Jimin would be here later to check on me, and make me eat something, and drink something. I was surprised he hadn't tried to make me take a shower yet. But I wasn't that far gone. I planned to take a shower today. Maybe I would do that now. Then I would lay back down, and wish that I could turn back time, just far enough to stop y/n from leaving.

I pulled myself up, and got out of the bed. I found a clean pair of sweats, and a t-shirt, throwing them on the bed. I walked to the bathroom, pulling off the clothes I'd had on for the past two days, realizing that I felt pretty gross. It wasn't like me to go this long without a shower. Some days I took one in the morning and one in the evening.

I stepped into the shower, turning on the water, and waiting for it to heat up. I cleaned up, trying not to remember the time y/n had showered with me, but I couldn't keep it from replaying in my head. I closed my eyes, and let the tears fall, mixing in with the water running down my skin.

I rinsed off, and turned the water off, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around my waist. I didn't bother with my hair, even though it was dripping. It would stop eventually. I stepped back into the bedroom, and sat on the bed, to lazy to dry myself off. After a few minutes, I got up and took the towel off, dropping it on the floor, and grabbing the sweats, pulling them on, followed by the t-shirt. 

My phone dinged, and I picked it up, knowing it was Jimin. He'd messaged me yesterday at lunch time too, to see if I'd eaten anything. I opened the message.

Jimin: Did you have lunch today Tae? I can have something delivered to you if you want.

It was the same thing he'd asked me yesterday. I appreciated him, I really did. He would be here for me no matter how much of an ass I was being. I knew right now I was being a total ass. But I knew Jimin understood. He always understood me.

'I'm fine Jimin, not hungry, but thanks anyway. Tae'

Jimin: Okay. I'll see you later.

I sat on the bed, staring into space, thinking of how I should have done things differently. But I couldn't change it now. So I was just going to lay back down, close my eyes, and try not to think, at least until Jimin got here later.