twenty four

You smiled cutely, as he proceeded to remove his pants, dropping them on the floor. You climbed into the bed, as he joined you from the other side. He put his arm around you and you snuggled up to his side. You could get used to this real quick.

~ ♡ ~

"Y/n, I have an idea." His lips were against your head. "Hear me out first before you say anything, okay?"

"Okay." Your hand came to rest on his chest, and you lightly drew little figure eights with your index finger.

"You asked me to help you find an apartment, and possibly a job, so you don't go thru your entire savings.  He sighed. "But what if... instead of you getting an apartment, you moved into my house?"

Your finger stopped moving, and in fact, you stopped breathing. You weren't sure if it was your turn to speak yet, but at the moment you were speechless.

He hugged you a little tighter. "I'm rarely there. I end up sleeping at the dorm most of the time. But I have a nice house, not far from here. It's paid for... and it's empty. It would be nice to have someone there, enjoying it."

You looked up, to see his hopeful expression. "When you said you lived close to here, I thought you meant your parents house was close."

"I originally bought it for my parents, so that they were closer. But after my grandmother, and then recently my grandfather, both passed, they decided to move to their farm, and keep it going. They've always preferred the country anyway."

You swallowed, trying to comprehend everything that had happened to you in the past 3 days.

God, had it only been 3 days? It felt like you'd known him for a lifetime.

It was hard to believe that this all was happening because you threw a dart, and it landed on Seoul, South Korea. That within an hour of arriving, you had met a man who turned out to be the leader of a world famous k-pop group, BTS.

Through him, you'd met the most amazing, caring, beautiful, talented, sexy, adorable, sweet, considerate, gorgeous man, who at the moment was holding you in his arms. A man who had easily worked his way into your heart despite you initially thinking he was a brat. You'd met the rest of BTS, each of them equally amazing. You'd become friends with them, something you now realized so many people would give their right arm to be able to do. You'd been able to watch them practice, and were lucky enough to be going to a live performance tomorrow.

And now, this man, this beautiful man who had touched you in ways you'd never been touched, not only physically, but emotionally as well, this man who had you believing that he wanted to spend time with you, who promised to protect you, and had basically claimed you as his, was asking you to live in his house.

You'd never been one to believe the whole 'everything happens for a reason' crap, because it just never seemed like good things happened, and you had a hard time accepting that there could be a reason for bad things happening.

But now, you were starting to wonder if everything that had happened had been leading up to this.

"Y/n, are you okay? You're awfully quiet." His fingers  weaved thru your hair, gently rubbing your scalp, and you felt like if you closed your eyes, you might fall asleep.

You took a deep breath, and couldn't help the tears that were forming in your eyes. What if all of this really was too good to be true? What if it suddenly all just ended, and you had to go back home? What if Taehyung got tired of you?