nine

Just as you both finished your ice cream, he came to a stop in front of a large building. "We're here" he announced.

~ ♡ ~

He took your hand, pulling you into the building, and making his way to an elevator. Once inside, he hit a number that you didn't catch, and the elevator car started moving.

The doors opened, and he walked to a door across from the elevator. He took a card out of his pocket, and swiped it, opening the door. He still held your hand as you both stepped into what appeared to be a large living room.

You noticed Jimin, remembering him immediately, and beside him was a dark haired man, and they were playing a video game.

"Jimin-ssi, Jungkookie, look who I brought!"

Jimin looked up, giving Tae a quick smile, before noticing you.
"Taehyung-ssi, you brought y/n!" He stated, causing the other males head to pop up, as he looked at you in surprise.

Just then, Namjoon appeared from down a hallway, a big smile growing on his face once he saw you. "Y/n, what a surprise. It's nice to see you again." You smiled at him, thinking how different everything would be right now if he hadn't sat next to you last night.

"Hi...it's nice to see you too. I feel like I should thank you again..."

"No, please, it's not necessary, really. I see Taehyungie is taking good care of you." He smiled at that, and you nodded, amused at how he had referred to Tae.

"He really is. I'm so grateful to you both..."

"It's no trouble y/n, we're happy to help you any way we can."

Taehyung had just stood silent while Namjoon was talking, but he held tight to your hand. You briefly caught the dark haired man next to Jimin staring at you his mouth forming a small O. Jimin had noticed it as well, because he nudged him with his elbow, and laughed loudly, causing the other man to shove him, almost pushing him off the couch.

Namjoon shook his head. "Guys, cut it out, your acting like 5 year olds."

Finally, Tae spoke. "Namjoon-hyung, are the rest here?"

Namjoon nodded. "They are. Yoongi might be sleeping, but Jin and Hoseok are in the kitchen, making kimchi fried rice.

Tae nodded. He looked towards the two males on the couch. "Y/n, I'm sure you remember Jimin, the other one is Jungkook. Kookie, this is y/n."

You said hi, as he gave a small wave, and Tae immediately pulled you towards another room. He entered the kitchen, and you were greeted with a wonderful smell. "Oh my gosh, it smells delicious," you mumbled, before realizing you'd done so.

"That's because it is delicious. I think we're going to be friends." Another dark haired male was smiling at you, and Tae laughed. "Y/n, this is Jin, the one whose cooking I told you about. And that one is Hoseok. Guys, this is y/n."

Hoseok smiled at you, "hi y/n, nice to meet you."

"Tae, you told her about my cooking? I hope it was only good things." The dark haired man said.

You smiled at both of them, saying hi. You were starting to realize that they were most certainly all stunningly handsome. Hoseok had red hair, but not the same red as Taehyung's. It was a deeper shade of red. Jin's hair was black, as was Jungkook's.

"The only one you haven't met is Yoongi. But we should probably wait until he wakes up." Tae pulled you back into the living room. "Let's watch these two play overwatch for a bit." He gracefully lowered himself to the floor, crossing his legs as he sat, and looking up at you, waiting for you to sit. You carefully sat, not willing to try it how he had. You'd probably fall on your face if you did.