twenty three

I was glad. I didn't think I could have watched any of them feeding her. Jimin had noticed my discomfort, because he'd come and sat next to me, and quietly told me that they were just trying to be nice, and not to let it bother me. I knew he was right. But I felt like I needed to let the rest of them know that y/n was mine.

~ ♡ ~

You had had so much fun watching them practice, and you found yourself hoping that they asked you to come watch them again. They really were something.

On top of being amazing singers and dancers, they were the nicest, most considerate, sweetest guys you think you had ever met. Their bond with each other was so easy to see, and you believed that they would always be connected in some way, no matter what their future brought years down the road.

It was just about 9:30 when they decided they'd practiced enough. It had been a long day, and honestly, you didn't know how they did it. You were tired just from watching them.

"It was fun having you here, y/n. You'll have to come watch us again sometime." Jin said, as he wiped the sweat from his neck with a towel.

"I would love to, I really had a great time. You guys are awesome."

Jungkook walked over, smiling. He hadn't really said much to you since you'd met him, and you'd actually worried that maybe he didn't like you. "It was nice to have a pretty face around. It gets boring just seeing the same faces all the time."

Taehyung had suddenly appeared, his hand sliding into yours. "You saying we aren't pretty Jungkook-ah?"

"Yeah Kookie, what are you trying to say?" Jimin asked, coming up behind him, throwing an arm around his shoulder.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "You guys know she's prettier than all of us put together."

"Can't argue with that." J-hope said, joining them.

You blushed and smiled, looking at the floor.

You felt Tae squeezing your hand, and realized he was forcing a smile. "Well, I'm going to take y/n back to her hotel now."

"Okay Tae. We'll see you later." Jimin said, then waved at me. "Bye y/n. See you again soon."

"Bye Jimin, I hope you guys all get plenty of rest after today. I'm exhausted and all I did was watch, I don't even want to try to imagine how you guys feel."

Namjoon and Yoongi appeared just then. "We're used to it, but don't worry, we'll get rest. You have a good night y/n." Namjoon said. "We'll see you after awhile Taehyungie."

Taehyung shifted from one foot to the other, then back. "Actually, I don't think I'm coming back to the dorm tonight. I think I'm gonna stay with y/n."

All six pairs of eyes turned to him, five wide with surprise, one disappearing in a smile. Tae just took a deep breath, waiting for the questions.

After a minute, Jungkook was the first to speak. "Are you two...uh...together?"

"You could say that, but I'd appreciate it if you didn't say it too loud, since technically I'm not supposed to be dating." he answered quietly.