twenty

He chuckled as you closed the bathroom door, knowing that he would never admit to cheating, even though he actually did start to sing with the hope that you would miss.

~ ♡ ~

So this shouldn't be that hard at all. Be his friend around, basically, everyone. It really kinda sucked. You wanted to be able to be yourself with him. You hated that you had to hide your feelings. But in the end, you guessed it was worth it. He was worth it.

You washed your hands, looking at yourself in the mirror, realizing what a mess you were. You quickly brushed your teeth, rinsed your face, then pulled the hair band out, shaking your hair out and running a brush thru it to get the tangles out. Time to get dressed and figure out what to do today.

Maybe Tae could help you look for an apartment.

You opened the door, stepping out of the bathroom to see Taehyung still sitting on the edge of the bed, texting someone. You went to your suitcase, squatting down to pull out something to wear. After grabbing an outfit, you stood, turning to head back to the bathroom. Tae was watching you, and reached out, grabbing your wrist, stopping you.

"Jimin says hi." You smiled as he pulled you closer, taking the clothes from your arm and dropping them on the bed. He pulled you between his legs, his hands moving to your waist, his fingers playing under the fabric of your tank top.

Your breathing quickened at the simple touch, your hands going to his shoulders. You felt his hands sliding up your sides, stopping below your breasts. His thumbs slid in unison up each curve, rubbing over your nipples, causing them to poke at the fabric covering them. You sucked in a breath, licking your suddenly dry lips, your arms falling back to your sides, your hands only seconds later gripping his forearms to steady yourself.

"Tae," you breathed, "w...what are you doing?"

He continued to rub his thumbs over each rock hard nub, as you felt a force tugging at your very core. His hands eventually left your sides, rising to rest on your shoulders. He hooked his thumbs under the straps of your tank top, slowly sliding his fingers down your arms, the material peeling away, his eyes drinking in the sight of your aroused breasts.

He looked up at you. "Loving you..." he whispered.

Your heart pounded in your chest, his words having such an impact on you. You knew it wasn't an admission of love, but you felt loved, nonetheless.

You felt the heat gathering between your legs, a dull throbbing just beginning. Your stomach knotted, and you moaned as his mouth closed over one of your nipples, his tongue circling around it as he sucked. Your arms were trapped by the straps he'd slid down, and you clumsily worked them free. You felt his warm hand close over your other breast, squeezing gently, as your nipple poked into his palm.

You slid your fingers into his hair, as his mouth moved from one breast to the other. His hands had moved to your waist, his fingers finding the waistband of your shorts, sliding them down, grabbing your panties along the way, removing them both, his mouth never stopping its exploration.

You'd never felt so aroused before. You needed to move your hips, you wanted something to grind against. You felt him lean forward, his hands pushing you away just a bit, and realized he had risen up, sliding his pants down to his thighs, just enough to allow his erection to be freed.