twenty seven

"You should go get dressed. I'll be out In a few minutes, okay?" You nodded, smiling at him. You didn't want to leave him though, and you had to force yourself to look away and open the door, stepping back into the room. You closed the door behind you, and drew in a breath. What in the name of heaven was happening? If this was how it felt to be in love, and be loved, you didn't ever want it to end.

~ ♡ ~

You walked to the bed, and started getting dressed. You'd picked the outfit that Tae had threatened to buy for you, until he had ended up buying everything anyway. You wanted to wear it today since you were going with him to their live performance. He came out of the bathroom just as you were tying your sneakers. He was still just in his boxers, and headed for his clothes that he had removed the night before, not really looking at you fully yet.

"We'll have to run to the dorm before we go meet the guys, so I can get some clean clothes to wear" he said as he pulled his jeans on. He grabbed his shirt, pulling it over his head, followed by his hoodie. He sat on the bed, putting his socks and shoes on. "Y/n, do you want to come see my house, and make sure it's what you want to do? We have plenty of time." He finally looked up, and noticed what you were wearing. His face lit up with a smile.

"You look amazing." He walked right up to you, and kissed you.

"Thank you, Taehyung. I just need to go brush my hair, and my teeth," you said, belatedly wondering if you had morning breath. You supposed it didn't matter now.

You went back into the bathroom, brushing your hair, and deciding to pull it up. You brushed your teeth, and a few minutes later, walked back into the room to see him looking at his phone, looking bothered.

"Something wrong?"

"No, just Namjoon reminding me that I have to meet them by 2. I swear he and Hobi think I'm dense or something. They always think they have to remind me of everything."

"I'm sure they do it with the others as well. Besides, you haven't forgotten, so don't worry about it."

"I know, I shouldn't let it bother me. I guess it's probably because I've been late a few times. It's not because I forgot though...well, maybe once or twice..." He laughed, shaking his head. "Okay, maybe I have forgotten before."

You smiled at him, walking up to him and smoothing down a piece of hair that was sticking up.

"So, did you decide if you want to see my house? It's only 4 blocks from here. We still have 3 hours before we have to meet them, so it'll pass some time until then."

"I'd love to see your house, Tae." He smiled happily.

"Okay, good. Is there anything you want to bring with you to the show later? We probably won't come back here after we leave my house, so you should grab it now."

You picked up your phone, and grabbed a sweater. "This is it." You didn't have a pocket for your phone, so you just held onto it, your sweater over your arm.

"Okay, lets go. We can stop by the convenient mart, and grab something quick for breakfast on the way."

You followed him out the door, and once you were in the elevator, he took your hand, pulling you close to him. "I love you, Y/n. I'm never going to get tired of loving you, or of telling you how much I love you." You pulled your lips between your teeth, trying not to get emotional at this point in time, so as not to draw attention to yourself when you exited the elevator. You quickly gave him a kiss, and forced back the tears that were threatening.

The elevator reached the lobby, and the two of you stepped out, and headed out the door. You were excited to see his house. A block from the hotel, he stopped at a store, and grabbed two bananas and two chocolate milks. "Will this work for breakfast?" he asked, taking them to the counter to pay.