Episode 2 Clothes and Toys...

You woke up thanks to the sun in your eyes shining from outside through your window.
When you woke up, you saw a boy sleeping while hugging a pillow to your left and to your right you saw another boy sleeping, but he was curled up in a little ball. To your surprise, there was a bunny sleeping on your stomach. You woke up the bunny to get up from the floor and saw Yoongi sleeping on the couch.
"Guys, are you gonna keep sleeping?"
"Yes." They said except Yoongi which just looked at you and kept sleeping.
"Yoongi?"
"Are you gonna go out?" He said still with his eyes closed.
"Yes, I'm gonna see what I can buy for you guys." You said as he got up.
"I'm coming with you." He said as you grabbed your purse and left the house with him.

************************

You both entered the mall and walked around to see where to buy.
"You need clothes, right?" You said as you looked at Yoongi who was looking up at the ceiling.
"Hey. Yoongi." You said but he still didn't hear you.
"Kitty!" You said as you soon regretted it.
He instantly grabbed you by the waist and pulled you towards him and your faces were so close that if you moved a little your lips would touch.
"Yes?" He said in a deep voice which gave you the chills.
"Are you okay?" You said as he stared at you with his deep colored eyes that suddenly changed to a a light green.
"Y-Yoongi? Your eyes-" You said as his eyes went back to normal and he released you from his grip.
"What?"
"What do you guys need at home?" You said.
"Well, I guess we need clothes and toys." He said as he looked at his feet.
"Ok, lets go."

************************

"I'm back guys, I got-"
It was a mess, a hot mess.
Jungkook didn't have a shirt on, Taehyung didn't either and was almost naked if it wasn't for his boxers, and Jimin, you didn't want to know what he was hiding under the blanket. You're gone for an hour and they're already like this? You have a feeling it's gonna keep getting worse as time passes by.
"Guys?"
"Yeah?"Jungkook said with a husky voice which made you feel like you were being attacked.
"Was is too hot?" You said nervous at their response.
"Yeah, why, did you notice?"Jimin said as he looked at you with a smirk on his face.
"Yes, thank you for being almost naked in front of me." You said sarcastically as you blushed.
"Guys, try not to kill her next time." Jimin said.
"That counts for you too, Jimin." You said.
"Yeah, because I killed you more without even doing anything."Jimin said as he winked at you.
"Ugh, you're so childish!"
"See?" He said as Yoongi placed the bags on the table and hugged you from behind.
"Oh, are we crossing Yoongi's territory?"Jimin said as Yoongi stopped hugging you.
"No, not really." He said.
"What?! Really?! You say that after wanting to kiss me at the mall an hour ago?!" You said as they all looked at you. "I didn't want to kiss you, it just happened out of nowhere," He said as he walked out of the room.

 "I didn't want to kiss you, it just happened out of nowhere," He said as he walked out of the room

Bye bye!❤️❤️❤️

Bye bye!❤️❤️❤️