Episode 26 Rumors... (1k Special)

You wake up to the sound of your phone ringing. You got a notification. You turn on your phone and check it.

Robbers? Are you kidding me right now? What else are they going to come up with next?You turn off your phone and go back to sleep

You turn off your phone and go back to sleep. Before you could close your eyes, another notification popped up.
Nope, not gonna check it. Probably more rumors.

You turn to the other side of the bed and instantly regret it. The sun was shining in your eyes and you decided to wake up. You heard voices in the kitchen so you got up from the bed and walked. When you enter the room, you see them all sitting down eating breakfast. "Good morning, Y/N, eat your breakfast before it gets cold," Seokjin said as he sat down on the table with his plate. "You made this?" You said walking to the counter while rubbing your eyes. "Yes," He said. You grab a fork and your plate and sit down on the table. "Your phone rang, what was it?" Jimin said as you looked at him with wide eyes. "How do you know?" You said as his ears popped up. "Sigh, there are rumors about you guys being robbers in the past," You said as he looked up at you. "Wow, they are so creative," He said as Namjoon chuckled.

"I'm surprised you're not affected by it," You said as Hoseok looked at you. "We came here to get away from all of that, if we let it affect us now, we don't get the break we need," He said as you smiled. "Alright, what are we going to do today?" You said as Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook stood up. "Beach!" They exclaimed as they jumped around. "Can we go to the beach?" Jimin said as you nodded. "Sure," You said as they kept on jumping around.

At the beach...

"NOOO!!!" You screamed as Jimin and Jungkook started to pick you up. "GUYS, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SWIM!!!" You said as Yoongi looked around the beach. "YOONGI DO SOMETHING!!!" You said as he looked at the poor you being carried by the two male hybrids. "Guys..." Yoongi said as they looked at him. "Take her," He said as you screamed. "SEOKJIN!!!" You screamed. "I'M EATING!!" Seokjin screamed. "NAMJOON?!?!?!" You screamed as you looked at him looking for something. "NAMJOON!!" You screamed again. "Sorry, Y/N, I'm looking for my friends!" He said as Jungkook laughed. "He's looking for crabs," Jungkook said. "Hoseok, please, you're my hope," You said as you almost entered the water. "Yeah, I am your hope," He said as he flipped through a magazine. Jimin let go of your feet and they were now in the water. You sighed as you felt the water. Jungkook kept guiding you into the ocean until you couldn't reach the bottom anymore. "Kookie, this isn't safe for me," You said as he held you tight. "You'll be fine, you're just short, I can reach the bottom and grab you if you sink," Jungkook said as you pouted. "I'm not short," You said as he chuckled. "You're the same size as Yoongi," He said as you heard Jimin laughing from afar.

Back at the hotel...

You snuggle yourself into the blankets and sigh. You've never felt this peaceful in your life, especially with what happened. You start to think about the times you were in the forest and the time you had to run from a bear. The time you found a tiny village and had to escape and ended up in the sewers. The time they shot you more than two times.
All the pain you felt came rushing back and suddenly your body started to hurt. You let out a yelp and realized all the pain was coming from places where you were hurt in the past. You try to get up, but you fall down the floor. Jungkook notices and comes running towards you. "Y/N? Are you okay?" He said as the rest came rushing over. "Pain..." You were getting out of breath, the pain was too much to handle. "Are you hurt?" Namjoon spoke up as you looked at him and your vision started to get blurry. "The pain...I felt...in the past....is back-" You gasp as your vision turns black and you can't see a thing. "Y/N?" Jungkook's voice suddenly sounded distant. "Y/N!" So distant that you barely could hear a thing. You completely collapse and faint.

So....I'm sorry for not posting in a while, I'm busy, and let's be honest,
a bit distracted with other stuff from school or new ideas for stories.
My mind is a chaos now, I'm living a crisis, at least it's not an
Animal Crisis😉😏

Love you~❤️