Episode 44 Plans...

"Alright! Let's talk and make the plans for this weekend!" You yelled as they all got up and went down the stairs. "Y/N, why so early?" Seokjin said as you looked at him. "Because this is important," you said as they all sat down on the couch.

"Kookie, did you contact Sua?" You said as he bit his lip. "Well, about that-" the doorbell interrupted him and he went over to the door. He opened the door and he smiled. The girl jumped into his arms and hugged him.

You could feel their mixed emotions from them seeing each other. "Ah, Kook! I missed you!" She started to tear up he chuckled. "Sua..." He rested his chin on her head. "Can y'all just finish all this and continue another time? I want to go back to sleep if I get to," Seokjin said as you all looked at him with wide eyes. "I'm surprised Yoongi's not the one saying that," Jimin said as you looked around the room. "Where is he?" You said. "I'll be back," you said as you ran off.

~~~

"So, you're a squirrel huh?" Hoseok said as Sua nodded. "Yeah, why do you ask?" She said as Jungkook held her hand. "I was just asking," he said. "Nice to meet you, I'm Hoseok," he said as she smiled. "Nice to meet you, too," she said. "That's Seokjin, Namjoon and Taehyung," Jungkook said as she nodded. "How have you been?" She said as he though for a moment. "Depends," he said. "I've been reading newspapers, so I was really worried since I knew I wasn't getting the real truth," she said she looked at him. "Yeah," he said.

~~~

"Hey," you said as he glanced at you. "I can't get up," he said as he hugged his pillow and you sighed. "You can stay in bed, call me if you need anything else," you said as he nodded and you left his room. You ran downstairs and sat on the couch. "He needs to rest," you said. "You're Y/N, right?" Sua said as you nodded. "To be honest, I was a bit worried that he would forget me," she said. "Actually, he acted like a child around me," you said. "Oh, really? He's never done that with me, not that I remember," she said as she gasped. "You never talked to me about the kiss," she said as he looked at her with wide eyes. "I'm leaving," Seokjin said. "We're cooking so please don't," you said as he sat back down. "How about we talk about that when we're not surrounded by people?" He said as she nodded. "Okay, let's cook," you said as you all went to the kitchen. "I'll get the groceries," Yoongi said as he appeared. "Are you sure?" You said as he nodded. "I'm feeling better, and if anything happens I will call you," he said as you sighed and he walked out of the house.

"Was it difficult?" Sua said as you looked at her. "What?" You said. "Was it difficult to take care of everyone and then go through all of that?" She said as you nodded. "It is something I can't explain with words, it was too much, no one should go through all of that," you said as she smiled. "At least you're safe now," she said as you sighed. "I wish we were," you said her eyes widened.

Hmm...
Guys, Animal Crisis has a second part
Hybrid Eyes.
It goes through the back story of the boys
and goes through scenes that we're not
shown. Understood?
Good.

Love you~❤️

Love you~❤️