Episode 49 Deep Breaths...

Breath...
Breath...

It'll be over soon...

I...

I feel so trapped...

"Y/N?"

You look up and see Jungkook looking at you worriedly. "Yes?" You say as he sits down next to you. "Are you okay?" He asked and you sighed. "Not really," you say. "That guy that appeared...we didn't catch him, and Jinri..." you said as he hugged you. "Please...things happen for a reason, and from what I've learned, it always gets better," he said as your eyes widened. A familiar girl came running and stopped once she saw you. "S-Sua..." you said as Jungkook turned around. He walked to her and she started crying. He hugged her tightly as she sobbed. "Hey," Lily appeared next to you and you glanced at her. "Hey..." you said, almost whispering.

"Are you okay?" She asked and you nodded. "I'm...not okay, but I'm working on it," you said as she nodded. "I need to go to the bathroom, be right back," you said as you walked away. You entered the bathroom and opened your bag. You searched for your phone but found a note attached to a bottle with something in it. "What is this?" You decided to read the note.

Y/N, if you're reading this, I must have died then. Good...that means you're also safe. The man who appeared after I died was my boss, the one that ordered me when I worked at the lab. He was the one that ordered to inject the virus on Yoongi. He was the one that was controlling him, too. I need you to kill him, for the safety of every hybrid. If you manage to do so, the virus on every hybrid should fade away. But, this is your mission. You need to go alone. The pill in this bottle will make you powerful and will help you control your powers. I'm sorry that I didn't explain anything while I was alive, it was too difficult for me, but I'm glad that I can still help you this way. I wish you good luck on your mission, Y/N.

-Jinri

A tear went down your cheek and you looked at yourself in the mirror. You sighed and cleared your throat. "Alright," you said as you grabbed the pill and put it on your tongue. You swallowed it and shivered for a moment. You looked into the mirror and blinked. It works. You can control them now. You exited the bathroom and went to the guys. "I need to leave, I'll be back," you said as Jimin held you arm. "Wait, where are you going?" He said and you sighed. "I need to do something important," you said as Jungkook pulled Jimin aside. "Do you need our help?" He said as you bit my lip.

I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I have to do it.

Something else that people with the same curse as you and Asunu can do is control people, this curse is very useful because no one can notice your green eyes while you're doing it.

You blink and stare at both of them. "Okay, we'll leave you then," they both said at the same time and you smiled. "Great, I'll see you later," you said.

I hope...