Episode 46 It's Not Over...

You woke up and quickly ran downstairs. "Good morning!" You said to Jungkook and Jimin as they looked at you confused. "Good morning?" Jimin said as you smiled. "Today I'm supposed to receive a package from my dad," you said as they nodded. "Okay," he said as you walked outside the door. You sigh as you glanced at a familiar person walking down the road. "Yoongi?" You said as you closed the door and ran towards him. "Hey, what are you doing?" You said as he stood there in silence. "A-Are you okay?" You said as you looked into his eyes and noticed they were shining red.

You gasp silently and look around.

You poke his cheek...no reaction.

You push him a little, grab his hand...still no reaction.

Oh god, what am I supposed to do?

What is this? Some spell? Am I supposed to break it?

Like...w-with a kiss? No! There has to be another way...right?

Oh god, please don't hate me for this, Yoongi.

You close your eyes and get close to him. You sigh as you get ready to leave a peck on his lips.

"Y/N?"

You yelp at the sound of his voice and fall on your butt. "Ah," you whine as he pulls you up from the floor. "Are you okay?" He said as you nodded. "I should be asking you that question, your eyes were red!" You said as his eyes widened. "A-Again?" He said as you nodded.

Why am I so awkward? (-author)

"Call Jinri," he said. "What?" You said as he started walking towards the house. "Call Jinri, you might think we don't need her, but we do," he said as you followed him.

***

"YOU LOST HIM?!" You yelled as you walked back and forth. "Y-Yes," Namjoon said as you sighed. "So he's somewhere around the city, alone, weak, sick and has no one to protect him?" You said as he stood there, pouting. "Don't forget he was in the news and part of the scandal a few years ago," Taehyung said as you glanced at him. "That's not helping," you said as Jinri stood up from the couch. "There is still a way to find him," she said. "Either we use it our hybrid senses," she said while pointing at herself. "Or we can use a tracking device...that connects with his blood," she said. 

"Um, where are we supposed to get a sample of his blood?" you said as she reached for her bag while chuckling. "I swear to god if you have a sample of his blood, I will freak out," you said as she took out a container filled with a red substance. "The lab took a bit of everything, that's how I got it," she said. "So you knew we were going to need it eventually and took it before the whole thing exploded?" Jungkook said as she nodded. "I thought it was pretty obvious, plus I was aware of everything they were doing to you at that moment," she said as she took out a little tiny device from her bag and placed a drop of blood on it.

The device beeped and Jinri sighed. "Okay, we're ready to go," she said as we all ran out of the house.

***

"Why do we always end up in places like this when we're saving someone?" Jungkook said as you peeked through the door. "They always keep hybrids in places like this, have you not learned anything from saving Yukishu?" Jimin said as you glanced at him. "I never thought I would hear you say her name again," you said. "Just because I don't like her doesn't mean-" you placed your finger on his lips. "I heard something," you said as you closed your eyes and stood straight.

...

Footsteps?

No...

I hear someone breathing heavily, their heart beating fast...

"Jimin?" you said as you noticed he was holding you. "I can't let anything happen to you," he said as you sighed. "I was trying to focus," you said. "I think I should be the one who-" your eyes widened at the sight behind him. "Watch out!" you said as a powerful force pushed you against a wall.  It gave you a feeling of pain you had never felt before. Your eyes widened as you coughed up blood. You glanced back at the person and gasped. 

"Y-Yoongi?"

I think my charger is broken...my iPad won't charge well.