Episode 14 A Few Things... pt.2

You woke up thinking about the news. You turned on the TV and saw the news starting.
"The police found a young woman in a house with seven men who turned out to be hybrids. They all ran into the forest, and the police lost them, they are still on the look out for them." The reporter said as you turned off the TV. You throw yourself back onto your bed and growl at the thought of it. I get that we're different, and that we sometimes hurt people, but this doesn't make any sense to me. If they attack us, of course we will defend ourselves. They only show when we attack, not when they hurt us for the first time. Society will always take their side, because if they don't, something bad will happen to them. You wince at the pain in your leg that has been hurting since yesterday and look at the seven men sleeping on the floor. They all look so peaceful in their dream wonderland, it looks like they're not even in the situation, given the fact that they are. You sigh and start to play with your hands and fingers. You make little finger hearts and suddenly you see the woman outside talking to a man. You sneak your ears out and start hearing their conversation. "Wallace, what if they're hybrids?!" The man said, "You can't keep going around and thinking that everyone is a hybrid!" She said. "You know that the police has fooled everyone into thinking that hybrids are wild!" She said as the man started walking and entered the room. You quickly hid your ears and acted as if you were asleep. "What about her?" He said, "You know that last time there was a fox girl who turned out to be rabid!" He said as the woman scolded him. "Don't you dare touch her!" She said as the man grabbed your wrist and pulled you to the ground. He placed you down in the middle of the room, almost close to where the boys were sleeping, of course, you had opened your eyes then. You looked at the boys and realized that Jungkook was awake and afraid to come next to you. He looked worried and scared for you. "You look like you have something to hide." He said, "You have no manners, you don't know how to treat a woman." You said as he punched you.
"You are now the worst person I've ever met, get out!" The woman said as she grabbed him by the ear and got him far from the house. You looked at Jungkook and he came running towards you. He hugged you and you hugged him back. "Are you okay?" He said as the rest of the boys woke up. "Y/N, are you okay?" Namjoon said as he realized your red cheek. Soon, the woman came in. "Are you okay, darling?" She said as she put a pack of ice on your cheek. "I'm fine, thank you," You said. "But, why did you save me?" You said as she looked at you and smiled. "No hybrid should be treated badly if they didn't do anything wrong." She said as your eyes went wide, "You know?" You said.
"Of course, no one comes here with seven boys and sleeps with them in the same house, unless they're into that." She said as you chuckled, "Right." You said as she got up and gave you a smile before she left the house. You went close to the boys and sat there with them, not knowing what to do. "Will we be here forever?" Taehyung said, "No, we can't. We can't run from our real world forever." You said. "But isn't that what we have to do to prevent death upon us?" Namjoon said as you looked at him, "Sadly, we do, but not forever." You said as you heard a scream coming from outside. You took a look and saw a man attacking the woman from before. It wasn't the guy who punched you, in fact, he was trying to protect the woman. It's not the police. Are those seekers? The ones who
seek for villages and attack them for a certain price? I hope not...

Phew, now school....