Episode 50 THE END

You take a deep breath before entering the area. It's dark and it smells bad. There are many cells, some are empty and some seem damaged. You transform and listen to the sounds around the area. "Yes, that would be great..." a voice speaks up and you notice a man speaking on the phone. "Alright, I'll let them know..." he gets closer and closer to where you're standing and eventually, you grasp a metal bar and corner the guy. You put your hand near his neck and make your nails grow sharp. "My nails are as sharp as a knife and I've got something to beat you up, so tell me..." you crouch to his level. "Where is your boss?" His body shook in fear and he opened his mouth to speak. "He's hiding somewhere! He knows you're out to get him!" The man finally spoke and you stood up. "If you leave and bring an army of soldiers, I will murder you and feed you to wolves," he nodded and ran away as fast as he could. You threw the metal bar onto a pile of trash and continued your search. 

You heard a noise coming from a faraway cell. A faint sound of someone crying. You quietly approached the cell and looked inside. "You..." You gasped and the person inside glanced at you. "Y/N?" She stood up and revealed a bunch of marks and scars on her body. "Asunu, why are you here?" You whispered. "They caught me again, but there's really nothing I can do now..." She said as you broke the cell and pulled her out. She wasn't transformed, her eyes weren't green, in fact, they looked dead. "What happened?" You asked as she sighed and smiled awkwardly. "They...took away my powers," she said as your eyes widened. "What?" You said. "It's fine, I've accepted it as my fate," she smiles lightly and you scream at her. "That's not something you should be fine with!" Tears start to roll down your eyes and she hugs you. "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine..." she pulls away. "Now, I know where he's hiding, but first, I need you to do something for me," she said as she leads you to a bigger cell. 

'Thank you for everything'

You close the door of the cell and tears roll down your face. "I'm so sorry, Asunu..." you whispered as you ran away.

You burst to open the door and saw a man sitting on a chair. You grabbed a pipe near you and pinned him to the wall by his neck. He kicked you in the stomach and you fell to the ground. You took the pipe and hit him on the head. He fell down unconscious and you hit him one more time to make sure. You let out a big sigh and exit the room. You hold onto the pipe and look around. You notice cameras in each corner of the room. "That bastard..." you run to another room and notice that there are cameras there as well. "Was this a setup?" You whispered to yourself. 

A setup...

Just to end her life...

You hear a noise come from one of the cells. You turn around and notice that one cell is open. You smirk and run towards the entrance. You push the person to the ground and they stumble. "You know, really stupid of you to hide in one of the cells," you said as he laughed. "I guess so, but we're finally alone. Your stupid pets aren't here to ruin the fight," you stay quiet as you try to process the strange aura coming from him. Familiar but different. Before you could react, he pulls out his knife and the speed of light and cuts your stomach open. Your eyes widen and you fall to the floor. "That must have hurt, right? Go ahead, heal up, I can wait," he said as he stared at you. 

Dammit...

You start healing slowly and he cuts your back open. You scream in pain. "Either you heal, or I kill you before you can stand up again," he said as you inhaled sharply and released your power. You healed instantly and you could feel every cell inside your body. "That's the monster I want to fight against," He chuckled and attacked you. You dodged his attack and grabbed his knife. You stabbed him in the chest and he laughed. Your eyes widened as he regenerated instantly. "What...you..." you backed away from him. "That's right, I took away her powers and gave them to myself just so we could fight together," he smirked. "How could you?!" You rushed towards him but he dodged you and threw you against the wall. "You monster..." You hissed. "I think you're the monster here, in fact, I saved Asunu from her main enemy, which was her curse. So in reality, I'm the hero," he got closer to you and you stabbed him with the knife. You stabbed him again and again.

Again...

Again...

Again...

Again...

Again...

Again...

Again...

And finally, you cut his head off. Gruesome, but it had to be done, you thought. You stood up and walked away from the scene. It was over, everything happened so fast.

You promised you would come back home the same day, so while you walked home, you healed up and then bought some new clothes and went back home. Jungkook was waiting by the door and he was the first one to jump on you when Seokjin opened the door. Everyone was happy to see you, just like you were happy to see them. 

"Did you do what you needed to do?" Namjoon asked. You smiled. "Yes, everything is okay now," you said as all of you headed to the kitchen to cook the meal for dinner.

I'm sorry I took so long to post this last episode. I had just stopped liking the band and I felt like I couldn't update it. I updated it because you guys deserve it, I shouldn't have been selfish, I should've posted it so you guys could read it sooner. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed Animal Crisis, it was a long journey for me and I appreciate the support you guys gave me. And, as always...

Love you~ <3