Episode 29 Adventure...

"We're going rock climbing!" You said as everyone got excited. "We need an emergency kit, water, food, strong ropes-" Seokjin said as Namjoon dropped something in the kitchen, interrupting Seokjin. "Before we do that, we might need to clean what I dropped first," He said as Jungkook chuckled. "Alright, I'll do it," Hoseok said as he grabbed a mop and started cleaning the floor. If this isn't the best vacation, I don't what is. I feel like all of this has helped us get a hold of ourselves and calm down a bit. It has also helped us to take a break from the real world for a bit. Sure, there are still people who hate us, but even if they do, it will change. We'll make it happen, we'll make it change. "Done," Hoseok said as he put the mop away and you smiled.

You never thought it would be such a long walk to get to the mountains, you were exhausted. "Guys, how much further?" You said catching your breath. "We're almost there." Namjoon said as he looked at the map and Seokjin raised an eyebrow. "It's upside down," Seokjin said as he took it from Namjoon, turned it, and gave it back to him. "I-I knew that," Namjoon said as Jimin chuckled. "Over there!" A deep voice said as a woman appeared and bumped into you and you both fell to the ground. "Watch where you're going-" She said as she stopped talking when she looked into your eyes. You were also startled by her eyes. They were green, like yours. Suddenly, her eyes start shining different shades of green and you opened your mouth to talk. "You're-" She gets up and starts running again when she sees the men behind her. You get up and run after her. "Wait!" She disappeared into the woods just after you spoke and so did the men following her. "Y/N!" Jungkook said as he ran towards you. "What happened?" Hoseok said as you looked at him. "T-That was..." You said as Taehyung interrupted you. "A hybrid?" He said as you nodded. "Yes, but-" You got interrupted again. "No wonder she was being chased."

"Guys, just listen-"

"She was beautiful."

"She was in trouble, Jimin stop thinking about beauty."

"I was just saying that."

"Still, I can't belive they still attack hybrids right after what happened to us."

"I thought things would change."

"Same."

"JUST LISTEN." You yelled as they all looked at you. "That was Asunu Yukishu." You said as they looked at each other. "But, didn't they kill her?" Hoseok said as you looked at him. "That was her. Her eyes were green, j-just like mine, and when I looked into her eyes, I saw her past a-and somehow I saw what happened to her and her family they all got killed and she got captured and was kept hidden, guys, that was her!" You said as they all looked at you. "Y/N, maybe we should go back to the resort? I think you've had enough walking for today," Jungkook said as you looked at him. "I'm not crazy! That was her, and I'll prove it! Somehow!" You said as you stormed away and they followed you back to the resort.

 "I'm not crazy! That was her, and I'll prove it! Somehow!" You said as you stormed away and they followed you back to the resort

Love you~❤️

Love you~❤️