Episode 20

Treat Us Like The Humans We Are And Not Like The Monsters We Seem... pt.1

"You have the right to remain silent, anything that you say or do will be used against you in court," The police man said as he handcuffed you and put you inside the car. Next to you was Jinri, tears flowing down her cheeks as you looked at the men handcuffing the boys out the window. It's so sad that a happy moment can't stay happy in this situation, it makes you want to give up, maybe that's why those hybrids decided to give up? Jackson Wang, Jaehee Kim, Asunu Yukishu...they all gave up. If only they had someone who could've defended them, someone who could've exposed the truth about all of this. You get swallowed by your thoughts as the car starts driving away from the place. Life isn't just an amazing experience that you don't get twice, it's also full of lies. The lies that change the way people look at other people, for example, hobos. There are hobos that steal from people, and that makes every hobo look bad, even the ones who aren't bad. And that takes you to how the world sees you, sees us. We are monsters to them, monsters that can't control themselves. A species that isn't counted as humans because of their weird abilities of transforming into an animal or having traits of an animal, which makes us monsters all of a sudden. The problem here isn't the people, the problem is the ones above the people. They make it seem like we attack first, which isn't true. We attack to defend, why defend? Because they attacked first, and we defend ourselves, because we have the right to do so. If we have the right to do so, why do they act like we did something wrong? We defended ourselves because we have the rights. Sure, you can't go too far, and we may have gone too far, but so did they. They are taking out every hybrid out there, that's like half the population in this world. Not everyone is a hybrid, but there are many of them. Are we going to court? Is anybody there to defend us? WILL there be someone to defend us? I think not, but I can't think of it this way, maybe something will happen. The car stops and the police man takes you out along with Jinri. He escorts you into the building and into the court room. He sits you and Jinri down and the rest of the boys sit next to you. You let out a sigh as you feel Jungkook holding your hand. It's going to be fine, it WILL be fine.