Episode 17 Explanation... pt.1

You wake up and immediatly see a woman standing in front of you. You flinch at the sight of her. She eyes you carefully and then walks away. She comes back with a notebook and a pen. She starts writing things as she is looking at you. She then looks at you worried and opens her mouth to speak. "Are you okay?" She said as you were surprised at her actions. Isn't she supposed to help the scientist guy? Then why is she being nice to me? I'm a hybrid...wait, am I starting to think like them?
"Yes, I'm fine," You said as she wrote something on her notebook," Why are you so nice?" You said. "I don't know," She said as you could tell she was lying. Her voice changed a bit when she answered the question. You look around and realize that the boys aren't near you, not even in the same room as you. You are tied to a bed and they aren't there to support you. You suddenly hear a scream and you turn to your right to realize that there are men tying Yoongi to a bed next to you. "Yoongi, are you okay? Where are the others?" You said as he looked at you. The men disappeared and they left him tied there. "I don't know," He said while gasping for air. Did they do something to him?
You look at the woman and realize she is looking at Yoongi with a worried expression.
"Yoongi?" You said as he looked at you, "Y-Yes?" He said. "Are you okay?" You said, "No, t-they injected s-something," He said as he layed his head against the bed and closed his eyes. Did they try to make him rabid or something? Is he holding back?
"H-Hey!" You said as he opened his eyes and looked at you, "Don't leave me, okay?" You said as he nodded, "Okay."
I look back at the woman and realize she was already gone. You look at yourself and realize you aren't wearing your normal clothes anymore. You're wearing a light gray top with black shorts. Like always, you have scratches all over your body, and there are even bandages covering the worst ones. You try to move your body, but you can't. It's as if it were asleep. You look back at Yoongi and realize he is looking at you. "They put anesthesia on your body," He said as your eyes widened. I'm paralyzed?
"And since you act like you're rabid, they didn't want you to be worse, so they did that to me," He said as you bit your lip in anger yet sadness. You sigh as you feel heavy and the thought of dying and resting in piece comes to your mind. You immediatly try to think of something happy, and eventually, you did.

                                                                    _Flashback_

"Good morning," You heard Jimin say as you opened your eyes and noticed you were actually in your bed. You turn to your right and see Jimin next to your night stand.
"Good morning, Jimin," You said as you got up and went down stairs. You see Yoongi sleeping on the couch, Taehyung and Jungkook cuddling, Seokjin and Namjoon playing cards and Hoseok sleeping as a hamster on top of Yoongi. A beautiful scene you captured with your phone's camera and put as your wallpaper. "Good morning, Y/N," They all said when they looked at you. "Y/N," The maknae said, "Yes?" You said.
"We love you," He said as you smiled, "I love you too," You said as you sat down with them.

                                                                _End of flashback_

You smile at the thought of it. It's been a very long time since you felt that emotion, the one that gives you a warm feeling, a feeling of hope, a feeling of love, the feeling of happiness. Just happiness.

Phew, it took a long time...

Love you~❤️

Love you~❤️