Episode 7 Going Out...

You try to get up, but Yoongi's grip is way too strong. "Hyung." Jimin poked the kitty's cheek and his ears started twitching. "I don't want to leave the house." He said as Jimin pulled both of you and separated you."It is pretty boring here." You said as Yoongi rolled his eyes and went to get dressed up. You went to your room and got dressed in a pink top and black shorts. You fixed your messed up hair and went downstairs to meet the guys. You grabbed your bag and exited the house. You walked to the mall together and when you got there, you all formed a circle and talked about where to go first. "Hot Topic." Yoongi requested. "Gucci",  Taehyung said as everyone groaned. "We are NOT going there," Seokjin said. "It's way too expensive." He said as you looked at him confused. "Since when do you know about money? I thought you guys were homeless." You said as they all gave you the stink eye. "Did you just think we were all strays?" Jungkook said as you covered your mouth in shock. "Oh my god, I'm sorry!" You said as Yoongi messed up your hair. "Okay, I deserve it." You said as Hoseok flicked your forehead. "Hey! Hoseok, you too?!" You said as Jimin suddenly picked you up from the floor and carried you bride style. "I already said I was sorry!" You said as Jungkook played with your messed up hair, making it even messier. "I didn't mean anything I said. I love you all, and I regret what I said. I seriously don't deserve you." You said as Jimin put you on the ground and Seokjin fixed your hair.  Yoongi hugged you and Hoseok kissed you on the forehead. "How about we go to all the stores?" You said as the younger ones cheered and the older ones nodded.

**********************************************************************************

You were ordering food at the food court with the guys, when all of a sudden, someone bumped into you. "Oh, sorry," The guy said as the boys looked at him with intensity.
"Woah, you have quite the pack." He said as Yoongi approached him and before he could punch the guy, you held his hand and ruffled his hair. He calmed down soon enough. It's like an auto-shut down for his character. "You can leave me alone now." You said as he chuckled. "Look, I'm sorry," He said as you looked at him with an angry expression. "Oh, you're not kidding." He said. "I never was," Jungkook suddenly pushes the guy away and when he looks back at you, his eyes are light orange. You get a mere headache and you decide to look away from his eyes. When you open your eyes, everything is blurry, and when you blink, everything is back to normal and your headache is gone. "Ah." You said as Jungkook looked at you worried. "What happened?" He said as you shook your head. "Nothing, I'm fine." You said as you closed your eyes and felt a weird fluffy thing coming out of your head. You touched your hair, but there was nothing there. "Maybe I'm just hallucinating." You thought as you opened your eyes and saw Yoongi looking at you with a curious face. "What?" You said, "You're suddenly more attractive than before," He said. "And I can sense something different about you." He said. "Y/N, there's something on your face." Hoseok said,"What is it?" You said touching your face. "Beauty," He said as you looked at him. "Why are you flirting?" You said as he looked at you, "I don't know," He said as you all sat down on a table.

**********************************************************************************

You lay on the couch and cuddle with Yoongi, while the rest are watching TV.
"Namjoon?" You said as he looked at you."Yes?"
"Do I have something on my head?" You said as he shook his head and looked at you confused. "Why?"

"Because I swear I feel ears on my head."

WOW, THAT'S A LOT TO TAKE IN!