Episode 40 Time To Rewind...

...
Sigh...
My thoughts are everywhere, I don't know what to think about...

The day has come, we're going to therapy. No, I'm not happy, I'm scared. So scared. We've never told anyone else about what happened to us, except for the ones who were there to witness it. It was such a scary time, but I had to hide all of that. The fear of dying that day, I'm sure we all had it, but it was hidden for sure. We knew it was weakness at that moment, but we've never talked about it openly. We've never talked about what we feared that day, because we didn't think we'd have to, because it was all in the past. Today we tell our story, the one that changed our lives forever.

"Just so you know, I'm here to help. You can talk about everything here, don't worry," she said as we all sat down. "Okay, first, I want you all to take a deep breath and relax," she said as we all sighed. "Y/N, is it?" She said as you nodded. "Would you like to go first?" She said as I nodded and opened my mouth to speak. "I've...been feeling a little down lately," you said. "Why is that?" She said as you took a breather. "After everything that happened, and after finding out that I have a curse, I've been feeling like...I might die soon," you said. "So many bad things have happened to me and everyone around me that I feel like I'm dangerous," you said as she looked at you. "How about we go back in time and work our way throughout everything? Let's start with the day you had to run away from home," she said as you looked at everyone and they signaled you to continue.

"We didn't know what to do, I was still getting used to being a hybrid, and I didn't know how to control myself. When we escaped, we still had people chasing us, I was so scared. I didn't know what would happen. When we eventually got to a safe place, I remember feeling much more different and when I attacked Namjoon and Yoongi...I felt my heart break into pieces. It's something no one can understand unless they experience it. Everything was so intense, running away and ending up in a tiny village to running away again and getting caught. Then waking up in a laboratory where they changed..me and Yoongi," you said as you looked down and started to cry. Jimin hugged you and Hoseok hugged Yoongi.

"You went through a lot," she said as you nodded. "I don't know what it feels like, but you know what I feel?" She said as you looked at her. "I feel that something is going to help you feel better and get over it, in fact, not something, some one," she said as you raised an eyebrow. "Wait, you're telling me...that some one is going to help me get over it?" You said as she nodded. You all looked at each other and Jimin cleared his throat. "I don't get it," you said as she chuckled. "No one understands the first time, but trust me, they will help you," she said. "Hold on! They?" You said as she nodded. "I can't tell you anything else," she said. "I'm so confused right now," you said as she chuckled. "It will all make sense soon, don't worry," she said as she smiled.

I have no idea what i just wrote,
but remember school is starting soon,
so i don't know when I'll be able to post.

I have no idea what i just wrote,but remember school is starting soon,so i don't know when I'll be able to post

Love you~❤️

Also we hit 5k
Thanks!!