Episode 35 Calming down...

"I met Jungkook at the streets after running away from a laboratory," He said as you looked at him. "What they did to me was basically change me completely. I wasn't fully born a hybrid, so when they took me from my home, they experimented on me," He sighs. "I don't know how they did it, because everything is just blurry, but they turned me into what I am now," He said as he layed on the bed. "Why would they do that? Don't they want to get rid of hybrids?" You said as he nodded. "Yes, but they are divided. There are the ones that want to get rid of hybrids, and the ones that want to kill them by giving them too much power," He said. "They failed and I escaped," He looked at you. "That includes Asunu, she was in the same laboratory as me, but in a different room. It was surprising that she could handle all that power, but sometimes it got to her head and she would be doing things without knowing," He said. "Wow.." You said. "I don't understand why society does this, I know why they do it but..." You said. "That means that when we were in that laboratory, the button that you pushed must have done something to you, maybe that's why your eyes are different now," Yoongi said as your eyes widened. "What about you Yoongi?" You said as he stood there in silence. "They injected something into you, Yoongi," You said as he looked at his feet. He started crying and you were surprised. You'd never seen him cry like that. Hoseok quickly hugged him. Everywhere we go, we remember it all. We're traumatized.

"I think it's about time we go back home, we need to start college soon anyways," You said as they all nodded.

Everyone in the plane was silent. Some were listening to music, some were sleeping and some were just thinking about what we talked before. "Guys," They all looked at you. "I know it's impossible to forget all of this when it has affected our lives so much, but we need to move on. Of course, we need to know about what happened that day at the laboratory, but for now, let's all relax and have a fun time together, okay?" You said as they all smiled and nodded. Jimin rested his head on your shoulder and you looked at him. Everyone here has been through so much..I wish I knew everybody's stories...

"We're back!!" You said as you layed on the couch. You let out a sigh of relief as you felt the softness of the couch. "I'm so tired," You said as you looked at Jimin. "Y/N, your eyes..." He said as you quickly shut them. "Don't look! Wait a second..." You said as you opened them again. "There, back to normal, I'm glad I practiced that," You said. "With many mirrors! Which broke! You're so lucky to be alive!" Namjoon said as you chuckled nervously. "Haha, sorry..." You said as he looked at you. "I still haven't seen the whole house, I'm gonna explore, wanna come ?" He said. "No thanks," You said. "I'm coming!" Taehyung and Jungkook both said as they ran away. "I'll be upstairs meditating," Hoseok said as Jin rushed to him. "Me too," He said as they both rushed upstairs. Jimin sat down in front of you and Yoongi sat next to him. You sat up and looked at them. "What's gonna happen now?" Jimin said as you looked down. "For now, we need to try and focus on college, and might want to find out what happened at the laboratory," You said as you looked at Yoongi. "Are you okay?" You said as he looked at you. "I'm sure no one is okay after all of this chaos, but, I'm okay," He said as you smiled at him.

I'm sorry! I know it's been too long!
I've been having writer's block.
Also so many things to do. It's really late, so
see you in the next episode.

 It's really late, sosee you in the next episode

Okay bye

Okay bye.
Love you~❤️