Episode 11 Hybrid And In Danger... pt.2

You wake up feeling cold, even though you have a blanket on you. You see the boys surrounding you and you get up. You suddenly feel a pain in your whole body. You whimper as Yoongi lays you down on the couch again. "I'm sorry..." You said, "Don't be sorry, it's not your fault." Namjoon said as Yoongi nodded. "But I could've stopped it from happening." You said, "No, you couldn't have. You aren't strong enough to handle yourself." Namjoon said as the rest looked at you worried. "I honestly just want to rest, I hate being nocturnal." You said as the boys nodded and parted their ways. Namjoon, Yoongi and Seokjin went to your room to talk, Jungkook and Jimin went to play in the other room and Taehyung and Hoseok turned on the TV and watched it. You closed your eyes and rested them. You weren't sleeping, you were just resting your body.
You felt someone playing with your hair and you groan when you moved your bruised arm. "It's okay, as long as you don't move, you'll be fine." Hoseok said as he kept playing with your hair. Suddenly, you hear something on the news. "It turns out that the police and scientist are looking for hybrids. They said that they indeed exist and that they are dangerous. They've only found a few, and those are Jackson Wang, Jaehee Kim who turned out to be a wolf and Asunu Yukishu who not only did she transfer from Japan, but she also turned out to be a rabid fox. Those are the only hybrids the police has been able to catch. We remind the citizens to stay away from stray animals and stay alert until the police solves the situation." The news reporter said as I opened my eyes and looked at Taehyung and Hoseok. "That's not good," You said. "Jackson was Namjoon's friend, if he finds out about it, he might get angry. He's a coyote, so it will be a blood bath." Hoseok said as Taehyung changed the channel,"Let's just watch anime." He said as they watched it and you fell asleep.

**********************************************************************************

Luckily, you didn't wake up so suddenly when the night fell. You woke up and grabbed some water. You took a sip of it and put it back on the fridge. You spot a black figure out of your window and it suddenly runs away. You get closer to the window to see where it's going. You see that the black figure enters a black car and drives away. Suddenly, Yoongi appears behind you. "What did you see?" He said, "I saw a person looking through this window, as if they were spying on us," You said. He took you back and layed you on the couch. "We'll talk about it in the morning, now sleep." He said as you closed your eyes. You fell asleep and your tail appeared and covered you as if it were a blanket.

**********************************************************************************

You woke up and you noticed that your tail and your ears were gone. You got up from the couch and went up to your room. You found Namjoon, Hoseok and Taehyung talking and they stopped when you entered. You realized that Namjoon was crying and his eyes were red. Hoseok and Teahyung must have told him what happened in the news. "Are you okay...?" You said as he nodded ever so slightly, "Sure, let's say that." He said as I sat down next to them. "Hey, it's okay, we'll be fine." You said, "It's not about us, it's about him, he's probably dead now, and I couldn't do anything!" He yelled as I jumped at his sudden response, "It's not your fault." You said calmly as he looked at you with his red eyes. You felt like you were being attacked, you never saw this side of him, especially with the fact that you knew him even before you found out he was a hybrid.
This made you think, "Is this even fair? Why are humans so against hybrids? They do sometimes get dangerous, but that's only when they are provoked. This treatment isn't fair, and I'll justify this, it it now or never..."
Wait...was the black figure last night part of the police...? Are they after us?
Suddenly, you heard something break downstairs, and it wasn't the rest of the boys, because at that exact moment, they all entered the room. "Did you guys hear that?" Jungkook said, "Y-Yes..." You said as you all looked at each other, worried and scared.