Episode 43 No Is No...

You yawn as you walk next to the six boys who were surprisingly awake at this hour. "Did we have to leave at four in the morning?" Jimin asked as you nodded. "All is necessary in the need of knowledge," you said as Namjoon chuckled. Suddenly, Namjoon ran towards a poster on the wall and looked at us with wide eyes. "Can we go to the protest?" He said as you shook your head. "I'm sorry, but isn't that a bit dangerous? We also need to take care of Yoongi," you said as he glanced at Yoongi who was looking at his feet, feeling uncomfortable. "Let him go, I don't need that many people to take care of me," he said as you looked at him. "But you've been close to fainting almost every hour, we can't-" he interrupted you. "I'm sure I'll be fine without him, if he really wants to go, let him go," he said as you glanced at Namjoon and sighed.
"Alright, you can go," you said as he smiled. "Thanks, Y/N," he said as you smiled lightly.

"Are you okay?" You said as you looked at Yoongi and he nodded. "I think you should let him breathe for a while, he can sometimes feel a bit uncomfortable when he's approached like that," Jimin said as you glanced at him and then back at Yoongi. "It's difficult not to, I don't want him to die," you said as he sighed. "I just wish we could get rid of all this," Yoongi said in a low voice. "I need to breathe, excuse me," you said as you left the table and walked over to the fountain and sighed. You closed your eyes and tried to relax. "What if something happens?" You open your eyes and see Jungkook next to you. "What?" You said. "I don't want to make anyone worry, but something could happen. Yoongi's like that and we know what they could do to him in any second, we also know that as long as he's like that, the battle is not over," he said. "We...need to be prepared for any situation," you said. "We might need more help," you said as he looked at you with a worried expression.

"Asunu's been in care for too long, we don't know when she'll be out," you said. "Jinri?" Seokjin said as you glanced at Namjoon who was about to leave. "I'll be back soon," he said as he walked out the door. "Be safe!" You shouted before he left. "Jinri...we haven't heard from her in a while," you said as Jungkook opened his mouth to speak. "This might seem a bit weird and sudden, but we could try to contact Sua...and maybe see if the girl that Seokjin met could help," he said as the oldest thought for a moment. "I haven't seen her yet," he said as Jungkook scratched the back of his head. "You might need to get her number and ask her out,"

"W-What?! I can't just do that!"

"You're gonna have to,"

"You're gonna have to ask Sua out too,"

"We've know each other for years, you just met her,"

"We just need someone to help us, it shouldn't be that hard to understand," you said as they both looked at you. "No wonder you're still single," Jungkook said as your eyes widened. "I'm single because of you guys! You chase away every guy that comes near me," you said. "Because they're humans and they won't like you," Yoongi said as you rolled your eyes. "Nap time,"

"But-"

"Nap time,"

"It's not even night-"

"Nap time,"

"Y/N-"

"NAP TIME!"

I'm glad that's over with, thank you all for reading.
I'm sorry I'm taking so long on posting,
school is here and life is here and writer's block
is creeping up on me every day.
Just a quick thanks to Kyara197 for helping
me with this story in some occasions.
Thank you!!

Love you~❤️

Love you~❤️

I needed to so I didn't leAve it at 666 words 😰