Episode 21

Treat Us Like The Humans We Are, And Not Like Monsters, We Seem...

(btw this is written in your POV)

Everything happened so fast, but I'm glad it all went well. We couldn't believe it, but we won the case. A lawyer defended us after so many others rejected us, and he claimed he was a hybrid too. If only all the lawyers saw THE REAL side of our story. If only I  could've asked them all a question.

If your friend, who you knew since little, turned out to be a hybrid, would you report him or her to the police?

If your wife or husband who you loved deeply turned out to be a hybrid, would you kill them?

If you wouldn't, you would try to save them, right? Fight anyone who stops you from saving them, do anything to save that one person you love.
It just seems like society is blind, and they don't care...

We won the case, and we won ten billion dollars. We still don't know what to do with them. Everyone suggested that we could move away and buy a new house, which we might do, since we feel like this place isn't safe anymore. It has betrayed us, in a way we would've never imagined, at least, in a way I would've never imagined. The boys were already hybrids, they probably knew it was coming. I can't belive I'm saying this, but it all seemed so peaceful when they all played and made noise in the mornings. Even with that, the neighbors never complained. I just hope that things go back to normal, even if it won't be the same again.

That time, we had to run through the forest, to find a village, to be attacked again, to end up in a sewer, to be attacked again, to escape the mansion, to be attacked again, and to go to court, to win the case, and probably move away.

I've been getting a few calls from my mother, and she's really mad at me. She keeps saying she's angry at me for being a hybrid and never telling her. She even snapped back at my father, because she thought he cheated on her. She said that she couldn't believe that I was living with seven men, and that she was disappointed. My father...I haven't heard his opinion. He didn't scream at me like my mother did, he just sat there, looking down at his feet. He looked worried, yet hurt, but he was mostly thinking. He was probably analyzing the whole situation. I did let my mother and my father down, but at least I have everyone with me. Heck, we even found Jinri! She could stay with us, because I really like her, she's really nice, and she suffered a lot, and the healing for that is happiness.

"Sigh," Namjoon looks at you worried, "Are you okay?" He said. "Yeah, I just have a lot on my mind," You said, wiping away the tears you didn't even realize you had on your cheeks. "Were you thinking about your mother?" He said as you nodded, "Yes, I just...failed as her daughter, you know? I mean, what kind of daughter disappoints their family?" You said as he held your hand, "Even if you are or aren't a hybrid, there will always be people judging you, you can't please society, not even your mother," He said as you looked at him. "You're a hybrid now, and if people can't accept that, then...you can't do anything about it," He said as the car stopped and you both looked out the window. You got out of the car and met everyone else outside. "I can't believe they split us up," Hoseok said as Jimin giggled, "Well, we can't afford a limo," Seokjin said as you chuckled. "Are you guys ready?" Jinri said you all nodded, "I'll wait out here," She said as she smiled ever so slightly and we entered the place we used to call home.

OMG!
I can't wait for the next episode!
More like I can't wait to write the next episode.
Everything is like a puzzle, and at the end, it's a masterpiece, well
If you know how to build one...

Everything is like a puzzle, and at the end, it's a masterpiece, wellIf you know how to build one

Love you~❤️